EA Forums - Banner

A good mobile browser for new forums?

Using the stock android browser on these forums isn't working too well. Mobile and full site. If anyone has any browser suggestions to make these forums usable, let me know!

Replies

• B_Bunny
    888 posts Moderator
    I use chrome and it seems to be doing well.
    PSN: B-Bunny
  • Yeh Chrome looks solid for me as well...
  • IMO17
    35 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I'll give it a try, though not a fan of using Google apps. With my stock browser you can't see dates, times, views, last to comment while using the mobile site. In the full site, the topics come up crazy long haha. Thanks
  • After trying the chrome and dolphins browser, same results. Must just be the new format and have to get used to it. Really going to miss being able to see who made the posts and who is replying while on the general discussion page.
  • Im using firefox, its working fine.
  • Chrome and Safari both work well
  • IMO17 wrote: »
    Using the stock android browser on these forums isn't working too well. Mobile and full site. If anyone has any browser suggestions to make these forums usable, let me know!

Using safari on my iPhone seems fine.
  • I thought firefox was good but most of the comments arent showing up.
  • B-Bunny wrote: »
    B-Bunny wrote: »

What happened to Luger? Haven't seen him on these forums in a long time.

• Oh the iphone, while in General discussion, can you see things like, time posted, last poster, etc? Or is it just the subject and how many views and replies? I'm starting to think it's just the new layout and not browser specific.
  • Safari working good on my ipad