EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 25th

Check out our CHEL notes with our October Patch update here.

LF Goalie [X1]

Hello,

My club is currently looking to add a goalie to the squad. We are primarily on nights from 8EST-???.

We are a close group of IRL friends but are opening up in order to compete in more 6v6 EASHL. If you are interested and would like to try out or just play some games and see what we are all about you can DM me here or send me a MSG on X1 @ T0o HxC 4u (first o is a ZERO)

Thanks,
GT - T0o HxC 4u
TN - HOCKEYTOWN

Replies

• Still looking for a Goalie.

We are all very knowledgeable hockey fans and that reflects in our play. We play to have fun, but ultimately having fun usually means winning. We play seriously but always have a great time in chat during games. Its usually relaxing and paired with a couple beverages.

Send msg to me here or on X1

Thanks,
    GT - T0o HxC 4u
    TN - HOCKEYTOWN
  • Still looking for a dedicated goalie for our club. We've been a club/together for years now, IRL as well. We plan on having 5 of us on tonight around 830-930pm EST, depending on our west coast buddy. We would love to get some tryout games in and have some fun!

If interested, and tonight works for you send me a MSG on XBL or on here and let me know!

Thanks!
    GT - T0o HxC 4u
    TN - HOCKEYTOWN