Cqam7ymWEAAqTM6.jpg
    20f2bf8.jpg

Post edited by Skrappy3957 on
  • Skrappy3957
    315 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Scott Darling's new Brian's Gnetik 3's

unnamed%201_zpsl8n26fw1.jpg
    14052375_189377154814982_807004832_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMxODI3OTMxMTI3OTQzMzg1NA%3D%3D.2

• Christian Heljanko... The Warrior G3's are in the game but the color palette is a little messed up

14054957_10157499738955713_4741776978918555769_n.jpg?oh=ea25d69edf1922b30df96d61b60068b6&oe=58531BD7
  • Jonas Hiller CCM's

uvggz.jpg
  • Kasimir Kaskisuo's Brian's

kasimir-kaskisuo-of-the-toronto-marlies-skates-in-warmup-prior-to-a-picture-id522684500
  • Garret Sparks' Brian's

Garret_Sparks_Pads_Maple_Leafs.jpg
  • Jaroslav Halak's Brian Gnetik 3's

CpWPwsrWAAA9Z6i.jpg
  • The new CCM eflex 3 blocker is messed up. I hope EA fixes it.
  • Robin Lehner's Blocker color palette is off in the game

CtDOY7OWIAA9IwB.jpg
  • CSIL90 wrote: »
    The new CCM eflex 3 blocker is messed up. I hope EA fixes it.

I told Rammer last year about the CCM blocker being messed up and nothing happened... All he said was "I'll pass it onto the DEV team"... That was soon as the blocker was added and noticed it I told him... Told him about this blocker and well I doubt it'll get fixed like last year
  • Equipment was added with a recent update, the CMM E-Flex 3 goalie pads, so as equipment gets approved by the companies it's likely it will be added to the game.

But keep in mind, the companies have the say of when and if the equipment can be added, and with jerseys there are rules they have to follow.
    Do, or do not, there is no try
  • SirPsychoT wrote: »
    Equipment was added with a recent update, the CMM E-Flex 3 goalie pads, so as equipment gets approved by the companies it's likely it will be added to the game.

But keep in mind, the companies have the say of when and if the equipment can be added, and with jerseys there are rules they have to follow.

About the jerseys... Is one of the rules getting them wrong? I've posted last year the mistakes and nothing was changed and this year again some jerseys are wrong... WHL Calgary Hitmen jerseys, white numbers on white uniforms?... Also the reason I posted the Calgary Hitmen's uniforms is cause I think you guys have them backwards... Not truly shocked since it seems there's a lot of incorrect stuff on this game... I'll gladly post all the mistakes to show the community as well as EA DEVS if you like?... I'll even post after each roster update the mistakes too again if ya like to show you guys what lacking people work at the EA NHL Company...

• WHL Calgary Hitmen... I wonder how long till this gets fixed... My guess is NHL 18 ;)

14444862_1093975530650803_6317304764755760141_o.jpg
  • This one bugs me since I want to start a season using the Hitmen to hold me over until the next roster update so I can start my Franchise mode. Also wondering if this will even be fixed due to the Hitmen having new uniforms entirely, I would love to see those patched into the game asap, I guess that would solve both problems at once.
  • Well as someone who loves Bauer gear ( I use it in real life and in game) I was disappointed that only 2 sets are in game now but yeah a lot of them have gone, although I didn't know about the Hitman jersey that surprises me.
  • Lacking people working? i understand that it may be annoying to you, but they have a longer laundry list of bugs and enhancements they gotta work on first before worrying about minor cosmetic changes. that's why you probably didn't see the ones you mentioned before a lot sooner last year. they really only have like a 9 month dev cycle to really do anything.
  • Lacking people working? i understand that it may be annoying to you, but they have a longer laundry list of bugs and enhancements they gotta work on first before worrying about minor cosmetic changes. that's why you probably didn't see the ones you mentioned before a lot sooner last year. they really only have like a 9 month dev cycle to really do anything.

You must be new... if you saw the list of mistakes from last year I believe there was over a thousand if not more... which they asked us to post, from wrong weight, height, handedness ect... which never seemed to get fixed... and now it seems it's just carried over to this year with mistake after mistake that will probably go throughout the year as not seen