EA Forums - Banner

LPS missing - very bad UX

djevulsk
76 posts Member
edited September 2016
Why has lps been removed on cards? Everytime i want to sell a card i first have to browse buy, then back out the enitre way and then into sell. Its super bad user experience

Replies

• Its there but u have to go to "make an offer "to see the lps
    Also, u can sell better if u do from your collection menu
  • Well, i know that, still has to go through the steps im mentioning in OP.

What i want to know is lps when im actually gonna place out my card, not having to hunt it down on the market first, look and then go back and into Sell and then use that price for "direction"
  • Well,lets some open space so guys that dont look may post cheaper than actual market value. Many people complained about lps and wanted it out of the game so i guess EA has made an hybrid to have everybody happy lol
  • LPS actually can be very misleading
    The best pack is the one not bought (Sun Tzu, Art of War)
  • yes, depending on if its high-end cards or not. But i still want to have a look and get a feel for it, the work around i do is...

1) Go into collection
    2) select card and select search auction-house
    3) have a look around
    4) back out
    5) set a price on your card

Still, redundant work as h***
  • this is very simple... go to "Make an Offer" on the card.. and it will tell you the LPS..
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    this is very simple... go to "Make an Offer" on the card.. and it will tell you the LPS..

Yes.. and the only way you can see that is either through "buy on auction house" OR... through the collection and doing that for each card and having to search auction house and then look at "make an offer" i know where it is in the game.. im saying it is a really poorly designed choice of putting that information when you want to be able to bring that information up in an instant when wanting to sell something.
  • LPS should also be added in some shape or form to cards acquired from packs, the fact that you'd have to place all cards (even duplicates) into your collection to check LPS and then list is silly and time consuming. Put an LPS somewhere so we can simply list on the fly.

Sheeeesh :smiley:
    GT - T0o HxC 4u
    TN - HOCKEYTOWN
  • djevulsk wrote: »
    ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    this is very simple... go to "Make an Offer" on the card.. and it will tell you the LPS..

Yes.. and the only way you can see that is either through "buy on auction house" OR... through the collection and doing that for each card and having to search auction house and then look at "make an offer" i know where it is in the game.. im saying it is a really poorly designed choice of putting that information when you want to be able to bring that information up in an instant when wanting to sell something.

Yea, I suppose. The thing is most people would search the item they are about to sell anyway. A card could have an LPS of 20K; however, there could only be 5 total on the market all listed for 35K. So you would list that card accordingly, not simply based off of what the LPS was alone.
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    djevulsk wrote: »
    ESPOtheDON wrote: »

Yea, I suppose. The thing is most people would search the item they are about to sell anyway. A card could have an LPS of 20K; however, there could only be 5 total on the market all listed for 35K. So you would list that card accordingly, not simply based off of what the LPS was alone.

i know... still doesn't change the fact that i want to be able to see it for any other card in the game than just the 10k+ its bad design :smile: which a lot of the interface got in this game... so it doesn't really surprise me. :wink: