EA Forums - Banner

So tired of...

Having domination over a player, yet the goalie only lets past 1 goal and then become super in-human and saves everything else, and the other player doesnt have anything to come with, yet with 20sec left of the game, they just throw a puck at the goal and it just happens to ... slowly trickle past the goalie making it 1-1 , so OT is the same thing again, they throw a puck and goalie just drops it in...

This has happened on so many occasions.. that i cant help to think about things... well you can imagine

Replies

• This game can be very random at times, that's true
    The best pack is the one not bought (Sun Tzu, Art of War)
  • Yeah

They need to nerf those stupid point shots/long distance slappers/wristers

They make a game close when it has no business being close and never was close. Ive seen this with online HUT and vs CPU...
  • CPU on Superstar can be difficult at first but it does make you a better player
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    CPU on Superstar can be difficult at first but it does make you a better player

I beat some Euro team 8-6. Luongo let in 6 goals on 9 shots. Most likely all **** moments. Annoying how the CPU scored when it wants to.
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    CPU on Superstar can be difficult at first but it does make you a better player

I beat some Euro team 8-6. Luongo let in 6 goals on 9 shots. Most likely all **** moments. Annoying how the CPU scored when it wants to.

Literally whenever they want to score... they will LOL
  • Ya has to be one of the most frustrating aspects of the game and doesnt make sense. My goalie will make saves doing hand stands in games I dont belong in stopping 29/30 shots, but then the game I absolutely dominate the opponent, shots are 3:1, TOA 3:1... Goalie will allow 3/7 shots. Roll the dice.