EA Forums - Banner

EASHL dressing room issues?

Prev1
MuskyPenguin
23 posts Member
edited September 2016
Anyone else having this issue?

My club is trying to join the dressing room. It takes literally 2-3 minutes to get in. When we do get it, it takes a minute for the gamertags to show up and to select a position, and then when we search for a game, we can't join.

Anyone else having this issue?

Oh, and we can play a group drop-in no problem
Post edited by MuskyPenguin on

Replies

• Yes, we are having that exact issue.
  • What club level and division? We were lvl 29 and div 3.
  • I've only seen this happening to like 4 other teams. Seems like a rare issue that EA will ignore.
  • Tried everything to fix it. We all hard reset our XB1. We attempted to enter the dressing room one at a time. It was very annoying. The fact that we literally could not find any information on if this was a ongoing issue, or a rare occurrence, if it was on our side, or the server side, etc was also extremely annoying. If it happens again tonight, I will let you guys know. Maybe someone from EA will actually take notice (not likely)
  • I'd appreciate it. If you find out anything that can help please pass it along.
  • Well, different night, same issue. A couple of us got a "Failed to Retrieve Data" message with an unbelievably long error code. Searching the net for the code resulting in nothing. I don't have it in front of me now, but I can post it later. We attempted to contact the EA NHL group through twitter and Facebook, but did not receive an answer.
  • They haven't answered me through twitter either. Only people I see getting help are people who play hut or fut mostly.
  • Fine for me and my team, we're on PS4.

Perhaps this is an XB issue?
  • It's not everyone. Which is the problem. We started a new club while we try to get this sorted out and it's fine. We have no problems.
  • MuskyPenguin
    23 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Laz84 wrote: »
    It's not everyone. Which is the problem. We started a new club while we try to get this sorted out and it's fine. We have no problems.

See, we started a new club and the issue was still there in the fresh club.
  • We had no issues with the new club. We check our broken club everyday to see if it's fixed.
  • Starting over hasn't been fun though. Stuck playing lower divisions until we get back to where we were. And it's just not fun beating up on these teams.

Just want to play competitive hockey.
  • Might give making a new club another try
  • Big **** bump. I will be getting my money back if this is not resolved. Just posted this in the eashl forum. I originally tried the ea access 10hr demo before purchasing the disc. Even tried un/re installing from the disc and still not working.

Again - game worked fine until the ea access demo ran out. Purchased a hard copy and now im screwed.
  • Same issue. In division 2. Club randomly broke. We can get into the dressing room but cant find a game. It just searches forever and eventually I get an error code. Tried to play for 3 days before we made a new club.
  • B_Bunny
    888 posts Moderator
    Fieury wrote: »
    Same issue. In division 2. Club randomly broke. We can get into the dressing room but cant find a game. It just searches forever and eventually I get an error code. Tried to play for 3 days before we made a new club.

That sounds like a different issue from the OP...
    PSN: B-Bunny
  • Game just feels unfinished and needs a lot of work. should be called a work in progress not a full product release.
  • Created a new club and it worked fine. Gm made changes to the jerseys a day before we came across this issue. We have the old club intact, and we are going to revert out jerseys to see if it somehow fixes the issue with not being able to get into the dressing room.
  • Fieury wrote: »
    Same issue. In division 2. Club randomly broke. We can get into the dressing room but cant find a game. It just searches forever and eventually I get an error code. Tried to play for 3 days before we made a new club.

Some times everyone on the club has to back out of the dressing room,

Reasons:

A new player is added to the club when guys are in the dressing room
    Someone is in the dressing room, well the team is playing ( next game searching)
    Someone has been in the dressing room for a long time
    If someone has selected a position and then a GM changes the clubs settings (rink, horns etc)
    Same if players select a position, and someone makes adjustments to their character

And I know if "tickletime" (my club) cant find a game after lets say 10-15 mins, we get everyone to backout of the dressing room or we just all reset the game.

This has been like this for years,
    You must unlearn what you have learned!
  • Created a new club and it worked fine. Gm made changes to the jerseys a day before we came across this issue. We have the old club intact, and we are going to revert out jerseys to see if it somehow fixes the issue with not being able to get into the dressing room.

Let us know.