EA Forums - Banner

if you want to be heard by EA...

hit them where it hurts. Do not buy any packs or spend money on coins. do not spend a dime out of your pocket. reports show EA tripled the amount of copies of NHL 16 sold from the in game purchases. i promise you , they will start listening when their money is involved.

Replies

• I agree, but most people are sheep and will not
  • The game gets better with every release. I don't feel any aspect of the game has taken a step back, aside from some of the features missing in last years release.

Everyone wants a better experience then the year before but fail to realize that the crew on this game is extremely small compared to something like Fifa, which is made in the same building.

Change takes time.

I'd rather they fix gameplay and add more animation to the game instead of created 200 goal celebrations. All you can do is enjoy it for what it is and be happy that there is at least one hockey game in the world.
  • If they're making more money hopefully they'll get a bigger budget which in turn will lead to a better game. Or they'll just put more effort into hut, lol.
  • The game gets better with every release. I don't feel any aspect of the game has taken a step back, aside from some of the features missing in last years release.

Everyone wants a better experience then the year before but fail to realize that the crew on this game is extremely small compared to something like Fifa, which is made in the same building.

Change takes time.

I'd rather they fix gameplay and add more animation to the game instead of created 200 goal celebrations. All you can do is enjoy it for what it is and be happy that there is at least one hockey game in the world.

To the Bold: I'm sick and tired of this **** excuse! Starting to sound like the Pgh Pirates Ownership group (well we're a small market team and blah blah blah)(Mr. Nutting you are the 10th Richest Owner in MLB, you Operate your Franchise on a SELF IMPOSED Salary Cap, so don't give us that Small Market ****!)

You mean to tell me the people in the EA NHL Dept can't figure out how to PROPERLY execute a seamless puck pick up (players skating OVER TOP of the puck or Skating Circles around the puck) simply because they are a "Small" staff?
    Stick Lifts are a mess right now but you mean to tell me the Current EA NHL DEPT cannot fix these issues simply because they are a "Small" Staff??

Sorry but I'm not buying it!
  • Easier said than done. Failed to Retrieve Data is worse than ever but people are still dropping hundreds into HUT.

Change takes time.

So totally wrong. Accept it because there is nothing else.... So sad.
  • Unfortunately the best thing to do is just stop buying all together, one person isn't much but I'm sure there are more that'll stop buying if they continue to be unhappy.

The forums aren't the ideal place to voice these opinions either, they are the step child of the social media area, and while I hope we have more Dev involvement with the new forums its probably easier to get someones attention by other social media means. Not saying it'll ever result in a direct response, especially if its just a vulgar statement.

Just my .2
    GT - T0o HxC 4u
    TN - HOCKEYTOWN
  • joefitz22 wrote: »
    The game gets better with every release. I don't feel any aspect of the game has taken a step back, aside from some of the features missing in last years release.

Change takes time.

To the Bold: I'm sick and tired of this **** excuse! Starting to sound like the Pgh Pirates Ownership group (well we're a small market team and blah blah blah)(Mr. Nutting you are the 10th Richest Owner in MLB, you Operate your Franchise on a SELF IMPOSED Salary Cap, so don't give us that Small Market ****!)

You mean to tell me the people in the EA NHL Dept can't figure out how to PROPERLY execute a seamless puck pick up (players skating OVER TOP of the puck or Skating Circles around the puck) simply because they are a "Small" staff?
    Stick Lifts are a mess right now but you mean to tell me the Current EA NHL DEPT cannot fix these issues simply because they are a "Small" Staff??

Sorry but I'm not buying it!

Well I can't speak on behalf of the EA Staff and what the can or cannot execute but I stand by my comment.

The game gets better every year.
    The problems cannot be addressed overnight.
    The stick lift will be fixed with the first patch.

Change takes time.

So totally wrong. Accept it because there is nothing else.... So sad.

I'm not sad. You can be all you like. I'm enjoying NHL17. If you don't like it go play something else. Simple.
  • T0o_HxC_4u wrote: »
    Unfortunately the best thing to do is just stop buying all together, one person isn't much but I'm sure there are more that'll stop buying if they continue to be unhappy.

The forums aren't the ideal place to voice these opinions either, they are the step child of the social media area, and while I hope we have more Dev involvement with the new forums its probably easier to get someones attention by other social media means. Not saying it'll ever result in a direct response, especially if its just a vulgar statement.

Just my .2

It might not be the ideal place to voice anything, but it should be. I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't want to flood their facebook friends feed with me arguing about a video game and what should be changed and isn't working.
  • It would be a great place for people to voice their opinions on the game and be heard but honestly, have people even read the garbage that gets posted on this forum? People are so unrealistic on this forum and post some of the dumbest crap that I'm sure makes the Devs laugh as much as most people do. The ones that have the best and clear posts get overshadowed by the stupidest ones.
  • Not buying EA Sports games anymore. That includes FIFA and Madden. I'm also dropping my EA Access. No need for it now because all their sports games this year were horrible. Until EA gets rid of momentum in their sports games then it is a no buy for me. Skill matters not scripted animated events.
  • VeNOM2099
    3178 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Momentum...

1bev0h.jpg

Change takes time.

1109eft.jpg

You must unlearn what you have learned!