EA Forums - Banner

Exploit in EASHL

Has anyone noticed (those of us who do not play 6s) that when there are computer defenders, simply holding the back either backhand or forehand will cause the computer AI to not attack the puck carrier? I've played a number of games the past few days and on numerous occasions, the offensive player would just weave in and out on his backhand and the AI would just let him walk to the net. I know this post will likely receive a response of "play better defense", but it seems weird that such a simple action would throw of the AI defense to the point that they are completely ineffective.

Replies

• mjc5078 wrote: »
    Has anyone noticed (those of us who do not play 6s) that when there are computer defenders, simply holding the back either backhand or forehand will cause the computer AI to not attack the puck carrier? I've played a number of games the past few days and on numerous occasions, the offensive player would just weave in and out on his backhand and the AI would just let him walk to the net. I know this post will likely receive a response of "play better defense", but it seems weird that such a simple action would throw of the AI defense to the point that they are completely ineffective.

Been like that for years, its always been a problem, but little johnny dangles wants to be able to do his super cool wrist shot so theyll never fix it.
  • mikeq67 wrote: »
    mjc5078 wrote: »

Been like that for years, its always been a problem, but little johnny dangles wants to be able to do his super cool wrist shot so theyll never fix it.

Yup, this has been around for years. Even works on goalies.
  • Yeah I've noticed this before. In one game an opposing player kept cherry picking and he would hold backhand and skate right by our defense, then skate straight at the goalie and go backhand and score.

He did this 3 times that game, once in OT. Pretty annoying.
  • mikeq67 wrote: »

I miss your old gif you had mega. Get it back.
  • Lynch-CAN wrote: »
    mikeq67 wrote: »

I miss your old gif you had mega. Get it back.

LOL!
  • Mega, I mentioned it in another thread bro, your old gif was good, a but this one lets you enjoy the view!
  • trw1987 wrote: »
    Mega, I mentioned it in another thread bro, your old gif was good, a but this one lets you enjoy the view!

For some reason animated gifs aren't working for me. When they do, I will change it back.