EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 25th

Check out our CHEL notes with our October Patch update here.

LF a Top Line LW - Need Input

Like the title says I'm looking to upgrade/add a top line LW...looking for a lefty with decent synergies...so far the list is:

Kane
Senko
Bure 93/96

Bure is interesting because of his insane states/synergies but im curious as to how he actually plays in HUT. I didn't use him last year...or any year come to think of it.

I have WW, PP, OJ, TT, & TW active but could lose 1 WW/OJ to unlock S with other forwards..Kane/Senko are just studs but again the price tag for only +1 to either WW/OJ isn't stellar...kinda think Bure is the obvious choice but this early in the game dont wanna plunge 260-700k on a bust/hard to sell player.

Thoughts? Opinions!

All welcome!
GT - T0o HxC 4u
TN - HOCKEYTOWN

Replies

• Sullivan?
    96 speed
    94 acceleration
    96 slap/wrist accuracy

3 1T
    1 S

150-160k
  • Umm... I would say pick a different legend or hut hero that's cheaper and has just as many crazy stats
  • BURE
    BUCYK
    TOTW.Tavares
    K.MULLER
    Bobby Hull
  • h8ttrick wrote: »
    Umm... I would say pick a different legend or hut hero that's cheaper and has just as many crazy stats

If the OP is looking at either Bure he's obviously not worried about 150k coin.

• Yeah I have a pretty solid team already...with 800k+/- to mess with. Im just trying to secure a top line of forwards/D and sit with that for awhile...I'll use the rest of the left over coin to play the market and such.
    GT - T0o HxC 4u
    TN - HOCKEYTOWN