EA Forums - Banner

up 4-1 and then..

Prev13
The obscene horribleness of this game has reached an all time high, up 4-1 in the game with 8 MINUTES TO GO IN THE THIRD period, and the other team walks down the ice, and scores 6 straight goals ALL on slappers to win the game, the ending game stats, We outshot them 41-12,Time Of Attack, Approx 3-1 advantage for us, and our passing was at 81%, They did not play D the entire game, sat at the blueline most of the game, and called for EVERY puck that the goalie held for them, and somehow we did not score off that, WHY is this happening, Can someone on the DEV team please explain this nonsense!...I have never returned a game in all the year i have been buying it, but if the cheese is not nerfed, i will be soon....

Replies

  • Yup this game is just a complete mess. Today is the first time I haven't played a game. Just a chore to play, so many stupid bounces, too many lucky goals. Where's the skill? Sucks, just hoping for a patch real soon
  • B_Bunny
    888 posts Moderator
    Got a video to post?
    PSN: B-Bunny
  • B-Bunny wrote: »
    Got a video to post?

    You need a video? You must be playing a different game than we have. Gamechanger... I'm sorry but with a comment like this I see you're part of the problem with this series.
  • Was this draft champions ? AI learning( ice tilt) is definitely cranked in this game mode!!!

    However not in HUT or vs!
    You must unlearn what you have learned!
  • Weird stuff can happen in hockey. Tonight's World Cup final fer one. Yours is more exaggerated. Not sure if this is a regular occurrence of your or not. Unreasonable to expect a video though. Not even a slight percentage of people will take a video of their game or have the wherewithal to record it and post it. But he's right, withoot seeing it it's hard to quantify it. When you're leading a game you typically get defensive and open yourself up to a few goals. Not that many but it can happen once momentum gets going. Human momentum, not computer generated. Tough luck man, I feel fer ya.
  • Weaker teams always manage to squeak out wins in this game. You get robbed on amazing chances, then they score after picking up a loose puck sniping top corner while facing their own end. It's been pretty bad since 16.
  • B-Bunny wrote: »
    Got a video to post?

    B, I respect you and all but How about the Devs providing US (ya know the consumers, buying public) with Videos on how they FIXED ISSUES with the game year after year (2016 puck pick up vs 2017 puck pick up or people crashing into goalies with no penalty in 2016 vs people crashing into goalies WITH penalty being called in 2017). Hows come WE have to provide videos for the Devs (they programmed the **** game, shouldn't they know this already) Are the Devs that lazy that they cannot simply go to YOUTUBE? I really wonder sometimes! :(
  • COGSx86
    781 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    joefitz22 wrote: »
    B-Bunny wrote: »
    Got a video to post?

    B, I respect you and all but How about the Devs providing US (ya know the consumers, buying public) with Videos on how they FIXED ISSUES with the game year after year (2016 puck pick up vs 2017 puck pick up or people crashing into goalies with no penalty in 2016 vs people crashing into goalies WITH penalty being called in 2017). Hows come WE have to provide videos for the Devs (they programmed the **** game, shouldn't they know this already) Are the Devs that lazy that they cannot simply go to YOUTUBE? I really wonder sometimes! :(

    couldnt it be said, your being lazy not uploading video ?

    Double tap home button press X

    Go to youtube, upload

    Copy link past in NHL forums.

    vs

    Coming over to your computer and typing about what your upset about, then having to reply again, to prove why you shouldnt have to upload a video.

    funny how that is.
    You must unlearn what you have learned!
  • joefitz22
    643 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Aye that be true HOWEVER I did not partake in developing this here game now did I??? BMH, Venom, Bacon Country have hundreds of videos on YOUTUBE and these very Forums that the Devs can access from their computers. We cobstantly get told to post videos! BMH, Venom, Bacon do that! Where are the Devs videos of them taking corrective action of a complaint or issue! Correct me If I'm wrong but didn't Littman do videos????
  • COGSx86 wrote: »
    joefitz22 wrote: »
    B-Bunny wrote: »
    Got a video to post?

    B, I respect you and all but How about the Devs providing US (ya know the consumers, buying public) with Videos on how they FIXED ISSUES with the game year after year (2016 puck pick up vs 2017 puck pick up or people crashing into goalies with no penalty in 2016 vs people crashing into goalies WITH penalty being called in 2017). Hows come WE have to provide videos for the Devs (they programmed the **** game, shouldn't they know this already) Are the Devs that lazy that they cannot simply go to YOUTUBE? I really wonder sometimes! :(

    couldnt it be said, your being lazy not uploading video ?

    Double tap home button press X

    Go to youtube, upload

    Copy link past in NHL forums.

    vs

    Coming over to your computer and typing about what your upset about, then having to reply again, to prove why you shouldnt have to upload a video.

    funny how that is.

    Is this subject NOT a two way street? EA wants their Consumers to produce Video Evidence of issues with the game...which they have! On other side of street, Don't ya think as a COMMON COURTESY to the Consumer(buying public) that EA DEVS should also nake their own videos, detailing the issue and showing the Corrective Action they took to improve their product, so the Consumer can see it with their Own eyes as opposed to just taking someones word. IF EA needs to see a video (as opposed to just my word) then WE should also be given the Common Courtesy of having the DEVS give us video proof as well
  • This game is a disaster again, Unlike 16, I don't regret buying it though, I've just learned to accept that it's completely broken and garbage. Anyone who takes this game seriously in terms of skillvskill competition is hilarious lol
  • B_Bunny
    888 posts Moderator
    edited September 2016
    B-Bunny wrote: »
    Got a video to post?

    You need a video? You must be playing a different game than we have. Gamechanger... I'm sorry but with a comment like this I see you're part of the problem with this series.

    We can go back and forth all day with these claims. I personally would rather just see some footage than an exaggerated story because someones heated over a game. This isnt the stone age anymore, its so easy to stream or grab a clip. If youre going to come on here expecting a serious discussion Id like to see some kind of video footage to back up some of the erroneous claims OP is making. Im not a fan of that bacon country guy but I at least respect him for using video footage everytime, even if some of the issues are his own fault.

    If youve got some weird objection to that then I dont know what to say to you.
    PSN: B-Bunny
  • B-Bunny wrote: »
    B-Bunny wrote: »
    Got a video to post?

    You need a video? You must be playing a different game than we have. Gamechanger... I'm sorry but with a comment like this I see you're part of the problem with this series.

    We can go back and forth all day with these claims. I personally would rather just see some footage than an exaggerated story because someones heated over a game. This isnt the stone age anymore, its so easy to stream or grab a clip. If youre going to come on here expecting a serious discussion Id like to see some kind of video footage to back up some of the erroneous claims OP is making.

    You're joking though right ? In all seriousness ? How often do you play this game ? What modes do you play ? I play VS, Draft champions and mainly EASHL and I can tell you EVERYONE I play with is laughing at the joke this game is. AI defense poking the puck it to your own net, broken poke checks that make contact but the puck carrier never loses the puck, the broken a$$ puck protect making them invincible, the absolute trash lucky goals while the team generating great offense get robbed by a 'hot goalie' it's just a complete joke. So I agree, at this point who the hell needs to post videos ? So many videos have been posted and nothing is ever done about it so why would anyone waste their time ? We all play the same game and everyone I talk to personally, most people I see on forums, most people I play online and most youtube comments are all negatively talking about the same old crap.
  • B_Bunny
    888 posts Moderator
    edited September 2016
    B-Bunny wrote: »
    B-Bunny wrote: »
    Got a video to post?

    You need a video? You must be playing a different game than we have. Gamechanger... I'm sorry but with a comment like this I see you're part of the problem with this series.

    We can go back and forth all day with these claims. I personally would rather just see some footage than an exaggerated story because someones heated over a game. This isnt the stone age anymore, its so easy to stream or grab a clip. If youre going to come on here expecting a serious discussion Id like to see some kind of video footage to back up some of the erroneous claims OP is making.

    You're joking though right ? In all seriousness ? How often do you play this game ? What modes do you play ? I play VS, Draft champions and mainly EASHL and I can tell you EVERYONE I play with is laughing at the joke this game is. AI defense poking the puck it to your own net, broken poke checks that make contact but the puck carrier never loses the puck, the broken a$$ puck protect making them invincible, the absolute trash lucky goals while the team generating great offense get robbed by a 'hot goalie' it's just a complete joke. So I agree, at this point who the **** needs to post videos ? So many videos have been posted and nothing is ever done about it so why would anyone waste their time ? We all play the same game and everyone I talk to personally, most people I see on forums, most people I play online and most youtube comments are all negatively talking about the same old ****.

    I play strictly competitive 6v6 in eashl, were like 100-3-1 right now. Give it a try, I dont have too many qualms and neither does that community. I stay away from VS and AI involvement.
    PSN: B-Bunny
  • B-Bunny wrote: »
    B-Bunny wrote: »
    B-Bunny wrote: »
    Got a video to post?

    You need a video? You must be playing a different game than we have. Gamechanger... I'm sorry but with a comment like this I see you're part of the problem with this series.

    We can go back and forth all day with these claims. I personally would rather just see some footage than an exaggerated story because someones heated over a game. This isnt the stone age anymore, its so easy to stream or grab a clip. If youre going to come on here expecting a serious discussion Id like to see some kind of video footage to back up some of the erroneous claims OP is making.

    You're joking though right ? In all seriousness ? How often do you play this game ? What modes do you play ? I play VS, Draft champions and mainly EASHL and I can tell you EVERYONE I play with is laughing at the joke this game is. AI defense poking the puck it to your own net, broken poke checks that make contact but the puck carrier never loses the puck, the broken a$$ puck protect making them invincible, the absolute trash lucky goals while the team generating great offense get robbed by a 'hot goalie' it's just a complete joke. So I agree, at this point who the **** needs to post videos ? So many videos have been posted and nothing is ever done about it so why would anyone waste their time ? We all play the same game and everyone I talk to personally, most people I see on forums, most people I play online and most youtube comments are all negatively talking about the same old ****.

    I play strictly competitive 6v6 in eashl. Give it a try, I dont have too many qualms and neither does that community. I stay away from VS and AI involvement.

    Fair enough, you simply don't know how frustrating the game is then, good for you. 6v6 is a completely different game but still has many issues and lucky bounces etc, most of the time it's human error which is good. It's easier to be accountable for what happens in the game when it's 6v6. Most players don't have 6 people that can play in a club every night so you're lucky because EVERYONE who is playing with AI players or AI goalies is complaining lol I usually play with 3v3 or 4v4, never with human goalies and the things I've seen in just 30 games make me laugh. I just can't take this game or EA seriously a tall.
  • B_Bunny
    888 posts Moderator
    B-Bunny wrote: »
    B-Bunny wrote: »
    B-Bunny wrote: »
    Got a video to post?

    You need a video? You must be playing a different game than we have. Gamechanger... I'm sorry but with a comment like this I see you're part of the problem with this series.

    We can go back and forth all day with these claims. I personally would rather just see some footage than an exaggerated story because someones heated over a game. This isnt the stone age anymore, its so easy to stream or grab a clip. If youre going to come on here expecting a serious discussion Id like to see some kind of video footage to back up some of the erroneous claims OP is making.

    You're joking though right ? In all seriousness ? How often do you play this game ? What modes do you play ? I play VS, Draft champions and mainly EASHL and I can tell you EVERYONE I play with is laughing at the joke this game is. AI defense poking the puck it to your own net, broken poke checks that make contact but the puck carrier never loses the puck, the broken a$$ puck protect making them invincible, the absolute trash lucky goals while the team generating great offense get robbed by a 'hot goalie' it's just a complete joke. So I agree, at this point who the **** needs to post videos ? So many videos have been posted and nothing is ever done about it so why would anyone waste their time ? We all play the same game and everyone I talk to personally, most people I see on forums, most people I play online and most youtube comments are all negatively talking about the same old ****.

    I play strictly competitive 6v6 in eashl. Give it a try, I dont have too many qualms and neither does that community. I stay away from VS and AI involvement.

    Fair enough, you simply don't know how frustrating the game is then, good for you. 6v6 is a completely different game but still has many issues and lucky bounces etc, most of the time it's human error which is good. It's easier to be accountable for what happens in the game when it's 6v6. Most players don't have 6 people that can play in a club every night so you're lucky because EVERYONE who is playing with AI players or AI goalies is complaining lol I usually play with 3v3 or 4v4, never with human goalies and the things I've seen in just 30 games make me laugh. I just can't take this game or EA seriously a tall.

    Sounds like you should join one of the 6v6 leagues, compete there. Once in there youll meet plenty of guys who play 6v6 and join a club who does. Then less headaches for issues that are out of your control. And if someone screws up, like you said, its typically a humans fault and you can yell at them on the mic :)
    PSN: B-Bunny
  • joefitz22
    643 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    B-Bunny wrote: »
    B-Bunny wrote: »
    Got a video to post?

    You need a video? You must be playing a different game than we have. Gamechanger... I'm sorry but with a comment like this I see you're part of the problem with this series.

    We can go back and forth all day with these claims. I personally would rather just see some footage than an exaggerated story because someones heated over a game. This isnt the stone age anymore, its so easy to stream or grab a clip. If youre going to come on here expecting a serious discussion Id like to see some kind of video footage to back up some of the erroneous claims OP is making. Im not a fan of that bacon country guy but I at least respect him for using video footage everytime, even if some of the issues are his own fault.

    If youve got some weird objection to that then I dont know what to say to you.

    To the bold part, I wholeheartedly agree but IT IS a two way street. Why can't the Devs make a video showing how the are either addressing the issue or have performed the Corrective Action on a issue (IF it's so easy)
    Coming to you via EA Vancouver, it was recently brought to our attention (thru Consumer videos) that Consumers are having issues with X Y and Z. We were able to take Corrective Action on X and Y but we are still working on Z. As you can see thru Joe Schmos (Forum poster) video the skater skates over top of the puck (puck pick up issues). WE TOOK THESE STEPS to CORRECT SAID ISSUE with puck pick ups. Here is Joe Schmos video (see how skater skates over top of puck) and then here is OUR video showing you that we did indeed Correct said issue and puck pick ups is now a smooth transition....it's so easy correct?

    We get TOLD by EA (does that not fall under the "erroneous claims" that you say Consumers give) that FULL COLLISION DETECTION is NO FUN or makes the game impossible. So SHOW US THE VIDEO of the Devs playing NHL with FULL COLLISION. IF we the Consumer have to show video evidence than why shouldn't the Devs be held to the same standard?
  • B_Bunny
    888 posts Moderator
    joefitz22 wrote: »
    B-Bunny wrote: »
    B-Bunny wrote: »
    Got a video to post?

    You need a video? You must be playing a different game than we have. Gamechanger... I'm sorry but with a comment like this I see you're part of the problem with this series.

    We can go back and forth all day with these claims. I personally would rather just see some footage than an exaggerated story because someones heated over a game. This isnt the stone age anymore, its so easy to stream or grab a clip. If youre going to come on here expecting a serious discussion Id like to see some kind of video footage to back up some of the erroneous claims OP is making. Im not a fan of that bacon country guy but I at least respect him for using video footage everytime, even if some of the issues are his own fault.

    If youve got some weird objection to that then I dont know what to say to you.

    To the bold part, I wholeheartedly agree but IT IS a two way street. Why can't the Devs make a video showing how the are either addressing the issue or have performed the Corrective Action on a issue (IF it's so easy)
    Coming to you via EA Vancouver, it was recently brought to our attention (thru Consumer videos) that Consumers are having issues with X Y and Z. We were able to take Corrective Action on X and Y but we are still working on Z. As you can see thru Joe Schmos (Forum poster) video the skater skates over top of the puck (puck pick up issues). WE TOOK THESE STEPS to CORRECT SAID ISSUE with puck pick ups. Here is Joe Schmos video (see how skater skates over top of puck) and then here is OUR video showing you that we did indeed Correct said issue and puck pick ups is now a smooth transition....it's so easy correct?

    We get TOLD by EA (does that not fall under the "erroneous claims" that you say Consumers give) that FULL COLLISION DETECTION is NO FUN or makes the game impossible. So SHOW US THE VIDEO of the Devs playing NHL with FULL COLLISION. IF we the Consumer have to show video evidence than why shouldn't the Devs be held to the same standard?

    Im not a dev nor do I speak for them, but I think everyone on both sides can do a better job.
    PSN: B-Bunny
  • You must unlearn what you have learned!
  • This game is a joke, you can go against the worst player in the world, but he can get "lucky" and score fluke goals while his goalie is "hot" and you can't get past him, it's just pure frustration and ruins the game for me. I know I'm not the best at this game but I know I'm not the worst either, and the amount of games I've had where the other player will just skate in, give a weak wrist shot over the blocker and win because of it. Just hoping for a patch very soon which doesn't seem to be likely because they have no money, because no one is buying their games anymore. I have one friend who has it, played two games online in HUT, hasn't played it since because it's just awful
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!