EA Forums - Banner

Goalies let in the weakest goals

This is my main problem with this game. My goalies let in the weakest goals in EVERY game. Look at my clips down below, I played my first game of this week today and this **** happens the following 2 games too.

First Game

First Game

Next Game

Replies

• Yeah - that's pretty comical.
  • Ya pretty weak eh ? I think you need a new goalie!

You must unlearn what you have learned!
  • ^^^ Trying to justify NHL 17 "realism" with some weak, fluke goals that don't happen nearly as much as they in real life opposed to this game?
  • He doesn't need a new goalie, I've had Crawford, Bobravsky and now Rask and all have been awful, I've kept Rask because what's the point of changing again, and he's 14-17 with a goals against over 3.5 and save percentage .800. I've had only 3-5 games where he's won the game for me the rest have been games where he lets in at least 1-2 weak goals, I just had my first game in almost two days and the guy I went against had 17 shots, Rask let in 7 goals, 7!
  • ^^^ Trying to justify NHL 17 "realism" with some weak, fluke goals that don't happen nearly as much as they in real life opposed to this game?

Im just showing goals that get scored all the time in the NHL, but if thats what you see, that Im trying to justify" maybe you see that because the 2 videos I posted, are very similar to the 2nd video posted.

So could it then be said his frustration is something that comes with hockey, shots go in.

You must unlearn what you have learned!
  • COGSx86 wrote: »
    ^^^ Trying to justify NHL 17 "realism" with some weak, fluke goals that don't happen nearly as much as they in real life opposed to this game?

Im just showing goals that get scored all the time in the NHL, but if thats what you see, that Im trying to justify" maybe you see that because the 2 videos I posted, are very similar to the 2nd video posted.

So could it then be said his frustration is something that comes with hockey, shots go in.

I get what you're saying but **** like the 1st one should not be in this game. I hope you can agree on that because it's not something that would happen in real life.
  • I am so sick of guys crossing the blue line along the boards and floating a snapshot past my 88OA goalie. It's a joke.