EA Forums - Banner

Edit Player and Roster Flaws?

Skrappy3957
315 posts Member
edited October 2016
Am I the only one to experience this so far? I created a bunch of players and made a ton of movements and it showed that it all saved to my created custom roster... Now today it's all gone, I even checked the roster that it saved to and loaded that roster and yet it's showing that I did nothing and everything I did was gone back to the normal roster...

EDIT... just checked and it even deleted my created players...
Post edited by Skrappy3957 on

Replies

• So talking to other guys I game with and I'm not the only one having this issue... Guys I game with have said even players in the game are vanishing from rosters and not being shown anywhere... Seriously what the heck is up with this game?
  • Did you change your active roster? Or even save it?
  • Animal1138 wrote: »
    Did you change your active roster? Or even save it?

It's autosaved and I only have one custom roster... It showed the time it saved and everything but yet my rosters were messed up and players gone and all my trades gone back to the way they were... I'm not the only one going through this either, a few guys I play with have had players in the game just vanish completely of the grid... My one buddy for some messed up reason has 4 Crosby's on the Penguins
  • Skrappy3957
    315 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    So apparently EA know's about this flaw and has yet to fix it... two Connor McDavid's? That or he's that talented to not only play for Edmonton but jumped over to St. Louis too

14572207_10208636403606062_4818706647744356893_n.jpg?oh=b7d666ae860abc429958d8e083e0add9&oe=58AC272D

By the way... This is from their Stanley Cup Sim Season they do on Facebook