EA Forums - Banner

patch notes

Sounds like a whole new game, cant wait to try it out. See how these changes improve everything. Goalie movement sounds like it improved 10fold.

Replies

• The announcement post ? It's the Day-1 patch.
  • its the patch notes for how they made it worse from beta.
  • no way why is it dated yesterday.
  • Bmh245
    905 posts Member
    no way why is it dated yesterday.

Because they just posted the notes yesterday.

• strategg101
    823 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Dumb, they should've stated that was an earlier release. It got my hopes up.

Could not agree moreeeeee. It's so messed up how the beta is so different from the "final" game. Like the had something great, and made it trash hahaha classic EA

Could not agree moreeeeee. It's so messed up how the beta is so different from the "final" game. Like the had something great, and made it trash hahaha classic EA

100% true. Lane position mattered in the beta. Not anymore. Trash game. Same as every year. Reward garbage players for throwing weak shots at the net. Give them every rebound.

Terrible dev team. Terrible mindset. Terrible game.
  • bcbudd
    17 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    its the patch notes for how they made it worse from beta.

Sing it brother. # bring back beta settings
  • So is this what we all do? just moan and complain because its trendy?

What a joke. the game plays great. embrace it. Just because its a lot harder to play like a moron this year doesn't mean the game is bad.

Grow up.
  • RazorRamon709
    60 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    So is this what we all do? just moan and complain because its trendy?

What a joke. the game plays great. embrace it. Just because its a lot harder to play like a moron this year doesn't mean the game is bad.

Grow up.

Your actually insane if you think this game is great, how on earth can you even say that with and the video evidence people have been posting about how broken the game is?

• So is this what we all do? just moan and complain because its trendy?

Grow up.

^^
    Offline gamer

• 2HxC4u
    114 posts Member
    bcbudd wrote: »

Grow up.

^^
    Offline gamer

Its hilarious that all these peoples ridiculing EA are quick on the trigger to turn and fire at ANYONE who has a good time playing 17, like they're either stupid or dont know "hockey" or play offline only, assumptions make you look like an idiot.

Heres a thought, MAYBE in some peoples opinions this game IS actually fun for them, and is playing well for them? For the most part we all know that this game DOES have issues, which is completely fine to discuss, because at the end of the day we all want a refined product that works great but we can all do it without calling others out for personal opinion. Grow up.
    GT - T0o HxC 4u
    TN - HOCKEYTOWN
  • Well I don't play like a tryhard monkey... and the patch improved a lot. Aside from the stick lift being horrible and the poke checks being slightly OP and the puck control being slightly under powered its a great game.

You guys act like this is the worst hockey game ever, and its far from it. EASHL is in it's best shape, and HUT is really fun too.

Take the best from a really good game and stop being cry children.
  • Kinvarus
    31 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Really makes you want to take a copy of NBA 2K to the Dev's smack them over the head with it and say this is how you make a great sports game, learn from it.
  • Kinvarus wrote: »
    Really makes you want to take a copy of NBA 2K to the Dev's smack them over the head with it and say this is how you make a great sports game, learn from it.

LOL I'm sorry but this is kind of funny. I think NHL is good in its own way but I think it can be even better.
  • B_Bunny
    888 posts Moderator
    Kinvarus wrote: »

2k is trash in its own ways, and plenty of people who play that game like you play NHL feel the same way about it.
    PSN: B-Bunny
  • strategg101
    823 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Just saying there is still alot of goalie bugs, and movement glitches that this tuner said it fixed and are still here, particularly while hugging the post. Like that tuner never happened.
  • bcbudd wrote: »

Grow up.

^^
    Offline game

Probably because offline is the way to go. After adjusting a few sliders, the game is simply amazing.
  • Yea I was happy the beta was good it felt like playing real hockey ...Then they released the game and BAM we are back to the ole ways hmm I guess Ea only listens to the cry babies that need to score 6 goals a game and Dangle like a fairy on the ice ... Dont listen to the true hockey gamers that know how hockey should be played..
  • Yea I was happy the beta was good it felt like playing real hockey ...Then they released the game and BAM we are back to the ole ways hmm I guess Ea only listens to the cry babies that need to score 6 goals a game and Dangle like a fairy on the ice ... Dont listen to the true hockey gamers that know how hockey should be played..

Yah it's super sad. The Beta was so great, I didn't put it down. This version they have is just completely different and not what I paid for.