EA Forums - Banner

Did I not warn you all or what?

2Next

Replies

• stick lift does work, just not all the time. It shouldn't work all the time. Players with better hands it should work more frequently-dependant on what the puck carrier is doing. I would like to see stick check button held down do the tie up opposed to triangle;that way it can still be done while holding L2 in the in both zones, Just as much an offensive tool as a Defensive one.

Quick tap-quick lift, held-prolonged tie-up.

Find myself drawing an unsportsmanlike penalty with the current controls.

Then mind explaining why EA has admitted it is broken and are working on a fix??

It's sad when we need the devs to confirm something is broken for anyone to shut up and admit that something isn't working properly. I mean, do we not all play the game? Is the skill gap so huge between some of us that you don't even notice something as simple as the stick lift is completely broken this year?

I think this shows why there is such confusion on anything being discussed here. Half of the people on here just don't seem to have a clue what they're even talking about. I hope the developers can weed out the people that add absolutely no value (if they even read this), but with how this series has consistently gotten worse and worse, I'm guessing they just don't have a clue either.

I'll give you this strategg101, last night I was playing and clicked stick lift because it's a habit and I successfully lifted someones stick. I thought of you lol. The problem is I probably took 10-15 penalties last night on the other times I did it, and probably 20 other times where I just looked like an **** swinging my stick wildly around in the air.

Just because it worked once does not make the feature not broken.

Aww you thought of me, :lol:
    Then you went and began swinging your stick wildly thinking (he is right) and getting penalties.:lol:

I watched the cpu do it on the boards last night while I was playing career.
    Seems to me its working best against stationary or near idle players.

Obviously its not working like it used to but maybe that is the intention.

• strategg101
    823 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    stick lift does work, just not all the time. It shouldn't work all the time. Players with better hands it should work more frequently-dependant on what the puck carrier is doing. I would like to see stick check button held down do the tie up opposed to triangle;that way it can still be done while holding L2 in the in both zones, Just as much an offensive tool as a Defensive one.

Quick tap-quick lift, held-prolonged tie-up.

Find myself drawing an unsportsmanlike penalty with the current controls.

Then mind explaining why EA has admitted it is broken and are working on a fix??

because of this, forums, complaints from people that are so used to something working a certain way and having it change. Also to prevent spam about it.

I rarely used it and currently in the spots where I do use it, it still works some of the time.
    Think EA is trying to teach the masses not to rely on a specific tool for all situations.:thumb: when there are multiple solutions.

• I told you exactly what NHL 17 was gonna be and for how many years now you act surprised?.I told you everything in the BETA that I saw and you see it on the final release!.The BETA was the final product.How is it that you guys always never fails I tell you something to save you from this ****,you always find a way to bash me?.Dont say I did not warn you !

Unfortunately you're still allowed to post so yes you did. But with baseless information and without even playing the game,which typically ruins credibility but unfortunately a lot of people are saying something bad about the game. With that said however I'm mostly enjoying the game.