EA Forums - Banner

How do I choose 2 player?

vonwisdom
25 posts Member
edited October 2016
I signed in my other controller as guest but it shows red on the controller.Still need to know how you sign in to play 2 player after I pick a team.

Replies

  • vonwisdom
    25 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Playing PS4.I wanted to play with my son but it says insificant profile privileges when we start and put the controller on when we are at the game start online.Does he need Playstation plus also to play on my game system?
    Post edited by vonwisdom on
  • vonwisdom wrote: »
    Playing PS4.I wanted to play with my son but it says insificant profile privileges when we start and put the controller on when we are at the game start online.Does he need Playstation plus also to play on my game system?

    Not entirely sure what exactly you're asking since you didn't give a game mode but you did say online so I'm thinking that may be your problem cause I'm sure you can only have one person playing online... Not entirely sure I could be wrong
  • Socair
    2643 posts Game Changer
    When you turn on the 2nd controller, go new user then just skip the PlayStation sign in.
  • Some games make you sign in with another profile, it doesnt need play station plus, VS is the only mode for couch co op online.
  • vonwisdom wrote: »
    I signed in my other controller as guest but it shows red on the controller.Still need to know how you sign in to play 2 player after I pick a team.

    The controller colour just indicates what user you are. First user is blue, second is red, third is green etc...
    Some modes don't support co-op, it has nothing to do with other users requiring PS+.
  • Pretty sure you can only play vs with 2 people online. Offline you can do whatever you want.
  • Me and Taste are still waiting for HUT couch Co-op to come back, that's the only way I'll ever play HUT.
  • Taste-D-Rainbow
    2514 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Lynch-CAN wrote: »
    Me and Taste are still waiting for HUT couch Co-op to come back, that's the only way I'll ever play HUT.
    Taste and I*.
    But yes, HUT offline couch co-op with randomized tournaments and position lock was the *. I'm afraid we'll never see this greatness again.
  • If you're trying to do VS. you have to log into a PSN account on the second controller. I don't think you need PS+. They're pretty easy to make if you don't have a second one. I've played with up to three guests online before.
  • Lynch-CAN wrote: »
    Me and Taste are still waiting for HUT couch Co-op to come back, that's the only way I'll ever play HUT.
    Taste and I*.
    But yes, HUT offline couch co-op with randomized tournaments and position lock was the *. I'm afraid we'll never see this greatness again.

    "Taste and I"... shaadaappp.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!