EA Forums - Banner

Best Camera for Goalie?

I've been playing a lot of goalie in drop ins but the camera isn't always the best. Any seasoned vets in the net have alternate camera suggestions besides the default?

Replies

• Socair
    2633 posts Game Changer
    Try fixed.
  • cloope734 wrote: »
    I've been playing a lot of goalie in drop ins but the camera isn't always the best. Any seasoned vets in the net have alternate camera suggestions besides the default?

It would help to know what camera you are using by default. I always used HIGH, but I did try FIXED for a while and it helped me to see the other team setting up in our zone. But I thought the camera was a little too far away to really be able to control pucks that were close and keeping your angles was a bit more difficult.

I switched back to HIGH cam and I'm doing really good with that view so far.

• If you haven't tried high, like Venom said, that's a great one. I actually started on overhead! Saw a youtube video that said overhead is the best. It's not. High or Low for me.
    I've played more games on High than anything but I switched my stance and went to Low this year and that's the one for me. I'm way better on breakaways, in shootout mode and around the net.
  • I just tried low last night, its really good until the puck goes behind the net.
    Fixed is great for seeing everything, but tougher on angles.
    High is, well default.
  • I like playing on low cause you actually feel like your in the game. If it goes behind the net you should have defenders around you. Easiest way to tell if their out of position.
  • Youratv wrote: »
    I like playing on low cause you actually feel like your in the game. If it goes behind the net you should have defenders around you. Easiest way to tell if their out of position.

Yes I found I did best on 'low'