EA Forums - Banner

CO-OP HUT & DRAFT CHAMP

When will HUT and DRAFT be available in co-op? I love playing online versus with my brother, but we are limited with the teams. If we were able to build a team together it would make NHL that much better, not to mention more revenue for EA buying packs with two or more incomes. I've looked every where to contact EA about this suggestion, I'm hoping to get people talking about it here. Please add a patch to enable co-op play for the best parts of the game. For everyone that only likes to play 1v1, you'll still be able to see how many players are locked in playing against you, in which you can choose to play or exit for another player. Thanks

Replies

• nyjnymnjd wrote: »
    When will HUT and DRAFT be available in co-op? I love playing online versus with my brother, but we are limited with the teams. If we were able to build a team together it would make NHL that much better, not to mention more revenue for EA buying packs with two or more incomes. I've looked every where to contact EA about this suggestion, I'm hoping to get people talking about it here. Please add a patch to enable co-op play for the best parts of the game. For everyone that only likes to play 1v1, you'll still be able to see how many players are locked in playing against you, in which you can choose to play or exit for another player. Thanks

HUT has been out for like 5 years and never has CO-OP been in the game, dont plan on it and considering Draft Champions is part of HUT, not happening.

Not sure the reasoning but obviously it has to do with people paying money to build there team where as your CO-OP didnt have to pay anything. I dunno Im just trying to figure out EAs motive behind no CO-Op for HUT
    You must unlearn what you have learned!
  • Would love to know their motive as well.
  • Taste-D-Rainbow
    2514 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Ben said it has something to do with coin distribution. Can't remember his exact wording but having multiple users would mess with the coin distribution algorithm.
  • A user on this board said the FIFA version of HUT has allowed co-op.
    A user on this board said the FIFA version of HUT has allowed co-op.

Yeah it was me. FIFA allows Single Player Seasons co-op. I dunno if online seasons does.

I personally don't think HUT should allow co-op. I think it's one of the few things they currently have right.

If they did allow it, you should at least have the option of not being matched against co-op opponents.

It's okay in VS IMO as it is like the play now of online.
  • It should be exactly like online versus, you see how many players your opponent has, and you can choose to play or leave to find a new player.
    It should be exactly like online versus, you see how many players your opponent has, and you can choose to play or leave to find a new player.

You guys just want it to get further and further away from an esport don't you?

co-op is a huge advantage if you get two people with skill on a team.

The leaderboards already don't show who is any good at the game, so why not, right?
  • Exactly so why not right? It's just a game. You should be able to play all aspects of the game, with everyone in the house. Not just "playing" with yourself. But rankings are life, right?
  • But like I said. You can choose who and how many people you want to play. At least have the options for people with family and friends.
  • strategg101
    823 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Co-op Hut in an eashl fashion with line changes would be a pretty cool mode I.M.O. team wins with 6 players give 6x the pucks. That mode be seperate from HUT. You can add a 7th player in there for coach that would be sweet. Coach resposible for line changes, strategies, feedback between periods. Maybe even draw up some plays.

Club packs with nhl players, custom jersey styles, color pallettes(reflectors) and crap..arena perks...lol liven it up a bit.
    There you go EA a way to make money off eashl.
    Now where is my cut. :lol:
    Post edited by strategg101 on

I personally don't think HUT should allow co-op. I think it's one of the few things they currently have right.

If they did allow it, you should at least have the option of not being matched against co-op opponents.

It's okay in VS IMO as it is like the play now of online.

I'm for co op HUT and I 100% agree with you, I used to find playing against two people much easier when I was by myself but the guy playing solo should definitely have the option. Co-op players would rather play other co-op players anyway.
  • Ben said it has something to do with coin distribution. Can't remember his exact wording but having multiple users would mess with the coin distribution algorithm.

Pretty weak excuse, why wouldn't they just give the coins to the lead profile? I wouldn't care about the pucks if I was second profile, the team you're using should get the pucks.
  • Guests shouldn't be entitled to coins either way.