EA Forums - Banner

I just accidentally auctioned a WCOH collectible for $50

I kept coming close to spamming the x button and quickselling stuff accidentally and it finally happened on a Canada WCOH collectible I was about to auction for 50k. LOL at myself. Anyone come close to doing this? Seems easy to do.
FWIW I instantly bought a 20 WCOH pack to keep from hanging myself.

Replies

• Wrong! It's out there with a start price of 50 for an hour. Whew. I'll get something at least. Such a nooob.
  • What did you end up getting for it?
  • goat1313 wrote: »
    What did you end up getting for it?

BUMP... I am curious too... no way it was less than 50-55K anyway
  • Is there a spreadsheet with current market values anywhere?

I am also curious to see what you got...
  • goat1313 wrote: »
    What did you end up getting for it?

I got over 50k. Whew. Ha. Lucky.
  • 2HxC4u
    114 posts Member
    Listing cards is tricky sometimes if you aren't paying attention, Ive been on the right and wrong end of the stick on this, last year during the period were I had the game early I was streaming some pack openings...listed a high value card and ended up accepting a trade that was short a zero in a hurried attempt to keep opening...then this year I packed a card for 35k... Klinkberg IIRC and I went to me set to search the AH for his LPS and noticed someone listed one at that moment for 3k lol...I assume he forgot the last zero...

GOTTA BE CAREFUL! lol...especially with all the troll trades people seem to think are cool to send.
    GT - T0o HxC 4u
    TN - HOCKEYTOWN
  • T0o_HxC_4u wrote: »
    Listing cards is tricky sometimes if you aren't paying attention, Ive been on the right and wrong end of the stick on this, last year during the period were I had the game early I was streaming some pack openings...listed a high value card and ended up accepting a trade that was short a zero in a hurried attempt to keep opening...then this year I packed a card for 35k... Klinkberg IIRC and I went to me set to search the AH for his LPS and noticed someone listed one at that moment for 3k lol...I assume he forgot the last zero...

GOTTA BE CAREFUL! lol...especially with all the troll trades people seem to think are cool to send.

it happens because 1/100 times maybe it will work, so people are just throwing it out there
  • T0o_HxC_4u wrote: »

I remember that, I was watching that stream last year. It was Carter that you just pulled. I think you accepted 14000 thinking it was 140000

Master of my actions, slave to my mind