EA Forums - Banner

Am I the only one who loves this game???

1234568Next

Replies

• The_B_0_G
    593 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    mad_rob38 wrote: »
    Im just tired of the people complaing endlessly about how much they hate the game, that theyll never buy it again and bla bla bla..and every year here they are again..of course its positive to be critic with some aspects of the game , at the end we want it to be better but its clearly obvious that ea tries to improve it, theyve had many great additions, skill stick , hut, this years sets and synergies.. I play this game since 92 and have always had fun. I agree 15" was **** but to me its heading in the right direction and i hope it keeps getting better

What was the skill stick addition? The game is for sure better than last year, I love the arena and team customization, player customization is good too. My biggest gripe is why it feels so different from the BETA, besides the obvious nerfs to poke check and stick lift.

I thought the BETA needed a nerf to poke check so I'm fine with that, just feels like they changed too much when the BETA was near perfect in my opinion, it's still much better than 16 overall though.
  • Hey, two good posts about the game today. Sweet.
  • Youratv
    260 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Lynch-CAN wrote: »
    mad_rob38 wrote: »
    Im just tired of the people complaing endlessly about how much they hate the game, that theyll never buy it again and bla bla bla..and every year here they are again..of course its positive to be critic with some aspects of the game , at the end we want it to be better but its clearly obvious that ea tries to improve it, theyve had many great additions, skill stick , hut, this years sets and synergies.. I play this game since 92 and have always had fun. I agree 15" was **** but to me its heading in the right direction and i hope it keeps getting better

What was the skill stick addition? The game is for sure better than last year, I love the arena and team customization, player customization is good too. My biggest gripe is why it feels so different from the BETA, besides the obvious nerfs to poke check and stick lift.

I thought the BETA needed a nerf to poke check so I'm fine with that, just feels like they changed too much when the BETA was near perfect in my opinion, it's still much better than 16 overall though.

It's the tps thing. I don't thing it's new, just different.