EA Forums - Banner

New Here

Prev1
Whats going on everyone. Im new to these forums and just wanted to say whats up?

This place seems active and cool, and im looking forward to talking puck, and NHL 17 here!
Just an NHL youtuber trying to connect with NHL gamers!

My Channel youtube.com/puredangleproductions

Replies

• Change your screen name for starters...or you're gonna have a bad time. lol.
  • trw1987 wrote: »
    Change your screen name for starters...or you're gonna have a bad time. lol.

Dont think i can change my username once i selected the name for my account.

Yep, the very very first thing I thought of when I saw Pure Dangles was 2 things...

firstly... what a tryhard teenage kid... idiot

then secondly, maybe he's too dumb to think outside the box on a name? And dangles is trendy for teenagers? lmao

Yeah that name just stereotypes you into so many things man. And why?

From my experience MOST of the time someone has X's or | in their names they are either tryhard and very good in a cheesecake way, or just really really annoying and bad

There's no middle ground. At least your name doesn't have xxxxxs in it, but it would of right? If that name was taken? LMAO

Yep, the very very first thing I thought of when I saw Pure Dangles was 2 things...

firstly... what a tryhard teenage kid... ****

then secondly, maybe he's too dumb to think outside the box on a name? And dangles is trendy for teenagers? lmao

Yeah that name just stereotypes you into so many things man. And why?

From my experience MOST of the time someone has X's or | in their names they are either tryhard and very good in a cheesecake way, or just really really annoying and bad

There's no middle ground. At least your name doesn't have xxxxxs in it, but it would of right? If that name was taken? LMAO

Nice.

• Dude we arent giving YOU a hard time, its just that folks with "dangle" in their name...are usually try hards who are the reason the game gets progressively worse
  • Welcome to the forums (and good luck) It can get very "middle school" around here at times. Best not to mingle with those types LOL.
  • Welcome to the forums (and good luck) It can get very "middle school" around here at times. Best not to mingle with those types LOL.

Thanks man. Kind of seems that way. People judging just based on username? thats a bananas move!

Thanks man. Kind of seems that way. People judging just based on username? thats a bananas move!

Nobody was judging YOU on your username dude. It's general knowledge about most guys(not all). The majority of these forums have alot of good guys. I mean, you'll spot the trolls instantly and recognize them easily. Welcome and have fun. Redbull is right, just ignore the tools and you'll be good, again, you'll figure out who you shouldnt mingle with lol
  • Jeez, look at this poor guy. Just got here and saying hi and getting jumped on. Welcome man, I don't care what your handle is. Hope to hear your input on things here in the future.
  • Whats going on everyone. Im new to these forums and just wanted to say whats up?

This place seems active and cool, and im looking forward to talking puck, and NHL 17 here!

Fresh brains... YUM!
  • goat1313 wrote: »
    Jeez, look at this poor guy. Just got here and saying hi and getting jumped on. Welcome man, I don't care what your handle is. Hope to hear your input on things here in the future.

Right. What a fun loving and welcoming community here.

You're fine man. Lots of knobs around here. But for the most part there's good discussions.
  • Yeah, that name is offensive around here ;)
  • VeNOM2099 wrote: »
    Whats going on everyone. Im new to these forums and just wanted to say whats up?

Fresh brains... YUM!

I almost spit my lunch out as I was reading that...Haha!!
  • lol

It is very well known and a fact that most people with a name like that are dumb. Nothing against this guy, I was just backing up what someone else said. I'm sure he's a cool dude.
  • lol

It is very well known and a fact that most people with a name like that are dumb. Nothing against this guy, I was just backing up what someone else said. I'm sure he's a cool dude.

Played HUT for 15 hours last Saturday. You tell me if im cool...

• lol

Played HUT for 15 hours last Saturday. You tell me if im cool...

Good way to jump in and get on board...hard core. Now, if you do that every day for the life of the game then you may want to get that problem checked out eh LOL
  • Welcome bud. Don't care about the small kids in here. Rarely post myself because people are acting like three years old sometimes...
  • Welcome mon chum.
  • What does the name mean? Call me old, I'm 38, but does it mean anything that I am missing?
  • megadeth_600
    1437 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    lol

Just wow....

Was xXLafontaine420Xx already taken?
    Post edited by megadeth_600 on