EA Forums - Banner

EASHL 4 Shots 4 Goals Best Goalie EVER...

RampantAI
27 posts Member
edited October 2016
Well how do you beat a team, when you hold them down to 4 shots and all 4 go in?

Can my club really play better defense?

They won 4-2 and not saying they used glitch shots to score the 4 as two were random how the f luck did that go in type.. But 🎃🎃🎃🎃 0 percent save average WTH!!!

Worst part is that went to check the stats on the matches page and it shows 9 shots were taken by them?

Um where did the other 5 shots that didnt show up on the stats page (in game) come from?

Not sure which one is accurate the in game one or the web page version.
Post edited by RampantAI on

Replies

• B_Bunny
    888 posts Moderator
    I believe one page shows shots on net and the other shows shots taken in general, which couldve missed the net or been blocked?
    PSN: B-Bunny
  • Well that is VERY interesting!! So the in-game one actually shows shots (as they hit the goalie) and the web based one shows shots towards the net.

Thanks B-Bunny!!!
  • B-Bunny wrote: »
    I believe one page shows shots on net and the other shows shots taken in general, which couldve missed the net or been blocked?

Then maybe one could be SA (Shot Attempts) to alleviate any confusion?
  • regardless of SA...that's terrible bro. EA logic. I mean Ive been involved in real games where we only got 12 or 13 shots and won 3-1...but a zero SP...thats rough
  • Tell me about it.. Nice way to be eliminated from the playoffs....

During the 1st and 2nd period were like was that a shot?

By the third period we were like that couldn't of been a shot the goal light didn't go off...
  • B-Bunny wrote: »

The website's match-history does not track any actions taken by the AI and only counts shots on net, so I'm not quite sure how he could see an increase in shots against.
    https://imgur.com/a/xEYbr
    As demonstrated by this screenshot, 'The Away Team' supposedly scores a goal, as indicated by the header, while the stats below only show a single assist being credited to 'NoMoreBS420'.

• bjjkdci2 you are correct but B-Bunny answer makes sense in the point that it tracks shots towards the net and not actual shots that the NHL would count as a shot on goal.. As in the game it said the opponent took 4 shots total which could be actual shots on net.. And the web site actually tracks how many shots towards the net were taken said 9...

Still in the end 9 shots directed your way and you didn't save 1!!! But the stats on the site have never been super accurate... In game Blocked shots are never translated properly to stats on the website... Another good one is Scoring chances... Your telling me 66 percent of my shots are scoring chances??? And if it actually only tracks shots towards net makes it even worse as there is no reason it should be that many!!!
  • sounds like me last night.. lol
  • "Um where did the other 5 shots that didnt show up on the stats page (in game) come from?"

the same place where my 800 hits badge came from while my stats say i have under 700.
  • I missed the fact that the easportsworld website is back? URL anyone?
  • RampantAI wrote: »
    That's pretty cool. Thanks!