EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 CHEL NOTES - Deep dive

Follow Gurn Sumal, game modes producer for NHL 20 on his deep dive, check it out & discuss it here.

NHL 17 EASHL Video Examples of Goalie Glitches/Tuning Needs

GiveEmthePINCH
15 posts Member
edited October 2016
Hey everyone,

I couldn't find many hard examples of problems that we have with the goaltending in this game, so I thought that I'd just makes a thread for the dev team to have a stream of video examples of situations that should be corrected. I slapped together this video of some captures that I had over the last week of boneheaded AI moves from the goalies. Please try and only post videos so HOPEFULLY if any actual community managers who communicate to the dev team can use video examples instead of hearsay.

Replies

• lol it is a joke this year... i have seen my goalie actually lean out of the way of a shot.... and i love how skaters can make a 90 deg turn with the puck and somehow pick up speed
  • BrOwn3y3 wrote: »
    lol it is a joke this year... i have seen my goalie actually lean out of the way of a shot.... and i love how skaters can make a 90 deg turn with the puck and somehow pick up speed

Yep. Goalies should be tuned up to make super human saves because the skaters that we play against can make super human moves. For instance, actual hockey goalies don't have to plan for sticks magically passing through other sticks like we do.
  • Everyone in the NHL division should be fired for making such an awful game.
  • The. They wonder why sales are down compared to other sports franchises

• Here's one. You're not going to get any response from the chickensh.its at EA though.
  • How about this? Does this look right?
  • As if your goalie wouldn't look the puck into his glove. It's so frustrating sitting in position and watching the puck get blasted by you.