EA Forums - Banner

HUT Application / XB1 or PS4 / OS or Andriod???

Does anyone know if they are making an app this year for hut online play?? For systems XB1 or PS4? And on any OS platform (Apple or Android)?

Think it would be a great asset to us all.

Anyone info is helpful.

Replies

• No app
    Master of my actions, slave to my mind
  • Never again. They got rid of something Great without reason.
  • Oh that really stinks. It would have been great to check info out during the day and then come home and be ready to build and play! Would have saved of lots of research time and then would have allowed us more playing time when we got home.
  • The reason they got rid of it was because it allowed people to set up bots and macros to automatically snipe auctions for them. So, yeah...I'd love to have it as much as anybody else, but as with anything...the douchebags ruin it for the rest of us.
  • Endlesstimes
    99 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Well maybe if they just allowed us to view and not actually bid or auction, it still would give us a better idea of what is going on out there so when we get home we can have a quicker response time to figure out what direction to go in. This way here no bots or macros can be used you know.
  • Well maybe if they just allowed us to view and not actually bid or auction, it still would give us a better idea of what is going on out there so when we get home we can have a quicker response time to figure out what direction to go in. This way here no bots or macros can be used you know.

Oh, I completely agree. I'd love to see it. It's even worse this year with certain cards being so much harder to obtain (I'd really be happy to see an "all jerseys" pack at this point). But there are so many things with this game that need improving, I don't know if getting around to "useful features" will ever be something this dev team does.
  • https://hutdb.net/ - it is not an app but it is mobile friendly!
  • FIFA has it and they're aren't any Bots with their App.
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    FIFA's budget is bigger they also have put in a ton of security into that game to make sure people dont cheat.