EA Forums - Banner

Just got the game

I've played it in the past but I waited awhile on getting it this year. Always liked HUT what do I need to know for the new year

Replies

• Players are stupid cheap and you will be able to ice an all 85+ team in no time.
  • Players are stupid cheap and you will be able to ice an all 85+ team in no time.
    Good to hear, what about all the legends I saw there were a ton of new ones what sort of database do you guys have? Also I love archer

• Taste-D-Rainbow
    2514 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Players are stupid cheap and you will be able to ice an all 85+ team in no time.
    Good to hear, what about all the legends I saw there were a ton of new ones what sort of database do you guys have? Also I love archer

Archer is the ****.

I prefer huthead.com but there is also hutplaza.net ... you can acquire "Heros" by collecting sets. You can also find the Heros on the auction house. Dunno if you can pull Heros or legends in packs but when you go into the HUB and view individual collections you can see some teams have multiple heros/legends.
  • Also, when you go into HUB, collections, individuals teams, you can see what cards yout can click on an individual card, pull him up in the auction house and see every one of his cards on the market to see best prices/selling points. If you click "propose trade" you can see that cards LPS (last price sold).