EA Forums - Banner

NHL 17, magnetic pucks?

RazorRamon709
60 posts Member
edited October 2016

When you check someone you'd figure they would loose control of the puck, but nooooo, it just magically appears back on his stick lol this game, A+
Post edited by RazorRamon709 on

Replies

• They should call this game "ea auto hockey"
  • What about magnetic pucks and toe drags through your goalie?

PS_Messages_20161006_081659_zpsbjtubzt6.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip"
  • Bmh245
    905 posts Member

When you check someone you'd figure they would loose control of the puck, but nooooo, it just magically appears back on his stick lol this game, A+

I really don't understand why you aren't using the record function on your console. I appreciate the fact that you're making clips, but they're close to unwatchable. It's 2016 -- you don't need to use your camera to make game clips.

• COGSx86
    785 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Bmh245 wrote: »

It's 2016 -- you don't need to use your camera to make game clips.

You must unlearn what you have learned!
  • sgiz1
    537 posts Member
    Toe drags thru defenders also is a problem, invisible animations are ridiculous. I held on to win yesterday 6-5, I average about 105 passes per game, my opponent barely passed it 50 times, he would go end to end, weaving back and forth very slowly protecting puck and would proceed right thru my defenders with toe drag animations and didn't lose the puck, hits glanced right off, or I got slashing and tripping penalties out of desperation at times while this was going on, all game long this happened.
  • Bmh245 wrote: »

I really don't understand why you aren't using the record function on your console. I appreciate the fact that you're making clips, but they're close to unwatchable. It's 2016 -- you don't need to use your camera to make game clips.

That clip is on my brothers PlayStation, I never used the that feature on mine tho, have no idea how to do it lol

• The quality on my phone is garbage but when I watched it on my laptop it was fine
  • You hit the "share button" on the PS4 controller to make clips. When you want to record you push it twice, then push it one more time to stop the recording. Afterwards you can push the button, go into the menu, and upload the clip to youtube.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/09/12/heres-how-ps4s-share-button-works
  • I'll give it a try next time I see something wrong, thanks guys!