EA Forums - Banner

No friends leaderboard again!

EA need to bring back the friends leaderboard for club and drop in that was drop 3 or 4 years ago for no reason. Every others game got a friends leaderboard but with NHL, there is no way to compare stats with our friends. Come on EA, you can do it! or maybe not.

Replies

• Agreed. It is nice to see how everybody is doing. This has been suggested since they took it out, but EA doesn't care.
  • I just want a MOD to come here and tell me that they give the information to the dev. It cant be that difficult to reintroduce in the game.
  • Khardross wrote: »
    I just want a MOD to come here and tell me that they give the information to the dev. It cant be that difficult to reintroduce in the game.

The devs come here and read most posts and stay on top of the issues fans have.

You must unlearn what you have learned!
  • COGSx86 wrote: »
    Khardross wrote: »
    I just want a MOD to come here and tell me that they give the information to the dev. It cant be that difficult to reintroduce in the game.

The devs come here and read most posts and stay on top of the issues fans have.

I know that but its not the first time i post about this and nothing has change. I cross my finger that you're right.