EA Forums - Banner

Syrup gameplay, Ping 20ms - 0 package loss

2Next

Replies

• Nah this game just plays like poop P2P. I can't play my friend 2 blocks away without the stuck in the mud feeling and I can assure you we both have great internet. What drives me nuts is what someone else mentioned when the game starts and it plays great then slowly degrades over the course of the game. Then when you get to overtime when everyone should he flying, everyone is even slower and everyone gets caught flat footed because of the maple syrup.
  • Are you guys saying maple syrup cuz you are Canadian? Is it true your money smells like maple syrup and is backed by the maple syrup standard?
  • djevulsk
    76 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    removed it
  • why does it have to be syrup particularly maple.

I would say its more like molasses
  • h8ttrick wrote: »
    Are you guys saying maple syrup cuz you are Canadian? Is it true your money smells like maple syrup and is backed by the maple syrup standard?

Yes it does, maple everything is good. Molasses on the other hand, not the same thing.

• Dope I should just move to Canada especially after this upcoming election....
  • 4ms ping, playing against friend in same block, skating in mud. I think its both p2p and server, p2p connection can be fine, but when you also connect to ea-server to save stats, match telemetry etc. thats what causes this sluggish gameplay.
  • Greyinsi wrote: »
    4ms ping, playing against friend in same block, skating in mud. I think its both p2p and server, p2p connection can be fine, but when you also connect to ea-server to save stats, match telemetry etc. thats what causes this sluggish gameplay.

What they are saying is that the contact to the ea server isnt done until after a game is finished. Which i think is **** but, thats what people from EA is saying about it.
  • djevulsk wrote: »
    Greyinsi wrote: »
    4ms ping, playing against friend in same block, skating in mud. I think its both p2p and server, p2p connection can be fine, but when you also connect to ea-server to save stats, match telemetry etc. thats what causes this sluggish gameplay.

What they are saying is that the contact to the ea server isnt done until after a game is finished. Which i think is **** but, thats what people from EA is saying about it.

I heard there were certain points of the game where it "touches base" with the servers. Like maybe the end of periods and after a goal is scored...not 100% sure though as EA isn't really very easy to speak to.
  • djevulsk wrote: »
    Greyinsi wrote: »

I heard there were certain points of the game where it "touches base" with the servers. Like maybe the end of periods and after a goal is scored...not 100% sure though as EA isn't really very easy to speak to.

That would be all good and all, but having LPB (low ping ****) connections against players and still having lag, its a DEAL BREAKER

I seriously think they messed up adding the network performance you can watch and see how your connection is and so on, cause... its so damn obvious they have no clue on what to do with network.

Or they just doing **** to try to silence us and point to it and say.. look its good, something is wrong on your side, when in fact.. there is nothing wrong on my side.