EA Forums - Banner

Will we get new legends?

i play a lot of madden and they get weekly legends, last NHL I played there were only a few in HUT and it looks like this year they've only added a few more. Should I give up hope for the mats Sundin card that's 100% coming or should I start saving now

Replies

• WealthyFriends
    893 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Last year they released a few legends at one point but comparing HUT to MUT is like comparing an '83 Civic to a Maserati.

NHL team will likely figure that with the 30 heroes they are done in that regard.
  • Last year they released a few legends at one point but comparing HUT to MUT is like comparing an '83 Civic to a Maserati.

NHL team will likely figure that with the 30 heroes they are done in that regard.

Hehe yeah no kidding at least they finally added sets. They have come a long way though I remember the days when there were 3 legends and now we got like what 50+? Maybe they'll do some leafs centennial promo? Can't have gilmour, Clark, sittler and Joseph as the entire GOAT leafs squad
  • as a Pens and Redwings fan i'd like to see Lemieux and Yzerman as legends in the game
  • as a Pens and Redwings fan i'd like to see Lemieux and Yzerman as legends in the game

Wait they don't have lemieux ****?
  • I'd love to see Yzerman. I had Mario the year he was in it and he was an absolute monster
  • They will put more in the game they always do patience is key
  • Any Ronnie Francis pulls for Legends?? That would be cool too.