EA Forums - Banner

Lets Build a Team

Hey guys im working with the NHL community on building my HUT team. Any advice would be awesome!!!

Just an NHL youtuber trying to connect with NHL gamers!

My Channel youtube.com/puredangleproductions

Replies

• Is this for your YouTube channel?
  • h8ttrick wrote: »
    Is this for your YouTube channel?

No its for my HUT team, the video is on my youtube channel if thats what your asking?

• Ya... I'm not watching that video. Don't really like it when people post their YouTube crap on here
    Ya... I'm not watching that video. Don't really like it when people post their YouTube **** on here

Lol... I hear you, but how else are people supposed to get their channel out there.

you have to do that
    Ya... I'm not watching that video. Don't really like it when people post their YouTube **** on here

sorry man. Im not really trying to get my youtube channel known. I make this series to try to get the community involved with my team. Every week i just look for team advice and try to get help. Right now im in D2 and its literally murdering me. So any team advice would actually help.

• I understand what you are saying espo. However I don't feel like this is the place for it. Try throwing it up on Reddit.
    Try posting what your team looks like. People are happy to give there two cents then.
    I understand what you are saying espo. However I don't feel like this is the place for it. Try throwing it up on Reddit.
    Try posting what your team looks like. People are happy to give there two cents then.

Alright sorry man. Next week ill post my lines. Its just tough to show the synergies that way.

• ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    h8ttrick wrote: »

Lol... I hear you, but how else are people supposed to get their channel out there.

you have to do that

Yeah again im not trying to get my channel out there and spam the threads with my channel. just looking for some honest team advice. My D2 record is so bad it hurts!

• It's all good just put your team up we will comment. You could also post pictures it's w/e
    It's all good just put your team up we will comment. You could also post pictures it's w/e

Next week ill do that. Maybe ill get some feedback on who to pick up.
    Thanks!