EA Forums - Banner

Goalie Team Play

Brandon-asdf
23 posts Member
edited October 2016
I have been getting bad team play lately while playing goalie. It seems to happen when u make a save sometimes when I stand it pushes me out of net and I get careless wandering. This has caused me to be kicked once. I have also been kicked for playing a puck that if I would not have played I would have given a 3 on 0 breakaway but of c they got the puck when I tried to pass on the boards around them and they scored. 1 bad play that game and I was kicked. I think this is garbage especially when I watch people lay down offsides all game and nothing happens. Would be great if there was a fix for these problems.

I would also like the add that I have not been getting shutouts because the opposing team will back out with seconds remaining. Things like this are really starting to grind my gears.
Post edited by Brandon-asdf on

Replies

• strategg101
    823 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Hah, I had careless wandering last night when when my RD dragged me out of the net. Far enough to not be able to make the save.. It was pretty funny. Didnt think that was even possible, but it is. All the way up to the left circle.
  • Hah, I had careless wandering last night when when my RD dragged me out of the net. Far enough to not be able to make the save.. It was pretty funny. Didnt think that was even possible, but it is. All the way up to the left circle.

Lmao I had that happen in gm mode. I got angry traded him and then I seen him do it while I was playing against the team we traded him too. (Mike Green) xD
  • Hah, I had careless wandering last night when when my RD dragged me out of the net. Far enough to not be able to make the save.. It was pretty funny. Didnt think that was even possible, but it is. All the way up to the left circle.

Lmao I had that happen in gm mode. I got angry traded him and then I seen him do it while I was playing against the team we traded him too. (Mike Green) xD

That is priceless.