EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 1st

Check out our latest content update, bug fixes & key areas on which we need your feedback here.

Faceoff set

goat1313
376 posts Member
edited October 2016
New 12 day limited set collectibles just dropped. Wonder what these will be selling for?

Replies

• WealthyFriends
    767 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    93 Niedermayer collection for example needs 7 face-off collectibles, 1 gold, and 2 carbon. 92 Niedermayer sells for 120k on the AH, carbons sell for 70k, therefore face-off collectibles are worthless, unless a Niedermayer with a rating of one extra point sells for over 200k, then they are worth approximately 8k each.
    I think these things are designed to entice the impulse buyer into purchasing packs without first realizing the wastefulness of doing so.
  • 93 Niedermayer collection for example needs 7 face-off collectibles, 1 gold, and 2 carbon. 92 Niedermayer sells for 120k on the AH, carbons sell for 70k, therefore face-off collectibles are worthless, unless a Niedermayer with a rating of one extra point sells for over 200k, then they are worth approximately 8k each.
    I think these things are designed to entice the impulse buyer into purchasing packs without first realizing the wastefulness of doing so.

Just fer reference what did you have the proper value worth of the World Cup collectibles? I've seen a few of your posts and you seem to enjoy a mathematical equation. I'm too lazy.
  • I don't know.. I'm still shaking my head that WC team logos weren't needed in any of the WC sets.. EA wouldn't want to create a market for those and make our cards more valuable now would they?
    Those cards are basically worthless now..
  • Only good fer trading in on gold collectibles.