EA Forums - Banner

Can't Complete Faceoff Sets - Faceoff Cards Won't Add

I'm ready to roll out Roy and when I go to add the faceoff cards, it searches and says it can't find them. I have nine of them.

Replies

• This is the issue. I got Lindros and can get get others but it won't let me add the faceoff cards to Roy.
  • Stfx96
    346 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    The ROY upgrade requires Master cards, not Faceoff cards (they look the same but the Master cards are gold on the bottom). When you complete the other legends you get the upgraded Legend card and a Master card. To get ROY you have to complete all the other legends first, then add all the carbon required also. It was the same setup with the WCH Bure.
  • Nevermind. You have to put in four master collectibles. To get the masters you have to complete the other players.
  • What upgrade does Roy get over the base card? And what average HUT players have the means to obtain these cards? The NHL team have their heads in outer space.
  • What upgrade does Roy get over the base card? And what average HUT players have the means to obtain these cards? The NHL team have their heads in outer space.
    I couldn't agree more. I think it is a +3 on the base but even if it was a 99 OVR, it would not be worth anything close to the price you have to pay to get one.