EA Forums - Banner

This is the EASHL

So I finally agreed to play goalie for these guys who kept messaging me and this is the EASHL for me. I get a shutout against some scrubs and then I draw the No.3 skater in the PS4 world and another triple-prestige club ringer and I'm with two dudes I've never played with before.

This is what these guys do. They just play club and at least one of them has a greater than 5 points per game average.

To further the setup, I swear I don't know these two racists who invited me to play. I almost didn't play when I saw the name of the club and I have left the club and blocked these guys.

The game doesn't finish because I quit after a long flurry of hate messages from my beloved teammates about how bad I sucked, etc. Juicy stuff that can't be printed here. But this isn't fun hockey to me. It's very intense but it doesn't resemble real hockey like the other modes.

The hate messaging starts right after the first goal and I don't know how they can play and send messages but they did. I can almost see why a kid would get upset about the goals that go in. How do they know the goalie doesn't suck? Look at the goals.

I would point out something specific to watch for here but the whole thing is just a fantastic specimen of EASHL club hockey at "its best." These guys forced me to block them because they wouldn't stop the hate messaging even after the game. LOL. OMG.

https://youtu.be/M8hZYzxqJuA

Replies

• Where do you live? Want me to come over and give you a hug?

Just kidding. If you want to play with some adults who won't scold you send me a friend request. We usually play around 8:30 pm PST.
  • Where do you live? Want me to come over and give you a hug?

Just kidding. If you want to play with some adults who won't scold you send me a friend request. We usually play around 8:30 pm PST.

"Scold?" I said racist hate messages. If I want to play an EASHL game with the best players in the game, I can just show online for about a couple minutes and the invites come in.
    EASHL is Full **** mode now. You enjoy it though.
  • There's teams that are made up of cool people. You just have to find them.

My advice would be to get a mic so you can talk to people and see if you can stand spending time talking to them before clubbing with them.
    PSN : GordonRamsey
    Club : Midnight Express
  • Playing 3s is never the way to go.
  • Socair
    2795 posts Game Changer
    You didn't notice the racist nature of their club name? Plus it was obviously a remake on what is likely 2nd or 3rd+ accounts. Bad signs all around. Look for an established team, one with more than 2 members. The "best" players based off the leaderboards are all boosters. Guys just looking for some sucker to allow them a g match up so they can pad their stats.
    EASHL is the best mode in the game with the right team mates. You don't find good clubs playing drop in, so you have to message good teams and ask for tryouts.
  • IceLion68
    1610 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Sorry you had this experience :/

There are good clubs out there. The group of guys I am with on Xbox are easygoing and fun.
    Dad. Gamer. Rocker. Geek.
  • sleepyT wrote: »
    Where do you live? Want me to come over and give you a hug?

"Scold?" I said racist hate messages. If I want to play an EASHL game with the best players in the game, I can just show online for about a couple minutes and the invites come in.
    EASHL is Full **** mode now. You enjoy it though.

You totally missed the point, but good luck to you in the future.