EA Forums - Banner

Same Old Story

Game is trash....EA is even trashier....the fact that we still don't have a properly working NHL video game in the middle of October for the 3rd straight year, without a word from anyone in EA, is beyond frustrating/disrespectful.

I'm tired of buying a video game , with all the hype and promotion, and not having that game till probably around April (by then after all the patches the game is actually fun). I'm honestly tired of it.....EA knows full well what exactly they are releasing us on release day. There is no way they didn't see that stick lift issue. There's no way they actually thought the skating was on point. There is no way they thought the human controlled goalies were the best the series has ever seen....they were fully aware of all of this and more, but they don't care about that. This game plays like pure garbage. And the biggest **** off in all of this, is how EA handles it.

They probably spend half their budget on marketing ****, and take every chance they get all summer long to make this game look like the greatest thing that's ever been created. Then they release the (broken) game, and vanish.....where is the communication EA?

I am so sick and tired of hearing "were working on it"...I want answers. Why was this game released when you guys knew full well what issues were left unresolved? Why does it take MONTHS to fix the most basic issues such as stick lift? Why is there absolutely ZERO communication from anyone giving us updates , or apologizes even?

I paid 90$ for this game at Walmart....3 years in a row with this same old ****, and I'm sick and tired of it. Nobody answers to anything here at EA. And no I dont expect EA to give a hoot about this post either , let alone even read this....I'm tired of paying my hard earned money for a game that's promised this and that, but finding out after I buy it that none of that was true. Im tired of having to wait until December (by then the game is half decent with the patches) to play what I payed for in September....

This isn't an issue of whether or not the game is good or bad, rather it's the customer service I'm most cheesed about. It's one thing if the game is bad, but there's honest and open communication between both parties, but that doesnt happen with EA.

Sorry for the rant but I'm so sick and tired of this crap. I don't expect anything to change, I just needed to express this.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!