EA Forums - Banner

[Official] Patch 1.03 Feedback

Prev13456
speed4rabbit
48 posts Member
edited October 2016
Just installed this on my PS4.
Does anybody know what Issues are adressed?
Post edited by KidShowtime1867 on

Replies

• Just read the release notes (on PS4 press options when you have the game icon selected but not launched, no idea how to do that on Xbox).

What I'd like to know is what is 'Inifinite Load', something to do with HUT multiplayer? One issue fixed is stick-lifts apparently, havent tried the game out yet.
  • Updates jerseys and goalie equipment not?
  • Where is the patch release notes?
  • jake19ny
    688 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    No gameplay fixes
    No fix for merge roster crashing
    No franchise mode fixes
    No jerseys no gear no masks.
    Not much of anything in this patch outside of stick lift. A few EASHL and HUT fixes
    Underwhelming to say the least
  • Funny words from the mod on one of the previous topics, when he said, the patch will take some time, because they dont wanna waste the chance to make more changes than only sticklift. And a month later they release this useless patch :D Gotta love this company.
  • Worst part is I'm sure the next patch won't be around until November......
  • The_B_0_G
    593 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Fddjjff
  • Disappointing.... No franchise fixes at all
  • What are the franchise problems? I'm waiting to start until we get a roster update
  • Losoun wrote: »
    Funny words from the mod on one of the previous topics, when he said, the patch will take some time, because they dont wanna waste the chance to make more changes than only sticklift. And a month later they release this useless patch :D Gotta love this company.
    That's because they are just forum moderators.. They don't know anything more than you do.
  • GG EA, finally release the stick lift patch on the same day as BF1 early release.
  • Not a single update for the goalie position? Wow..
  • Well, has the stick lift delay been fixed?
  • I for the fun of it tried to use an old franchise that recently stopped working at the NHL draft to see if it worked post patch and it does. Maybe I got lucky but it is nice to be able to play that franchise again.
  • lol Over a month later and this is all they address? Garbage. Oh well, I'm off to play better games.
  • How do Xbox users know if the patch is installed?
  • Played one game offline but stick lift was way better. At least that is fixed.. Assuming it's just effective in eashl (anything rarely is with these **** builds)
  • How do Xbox users know if the patch is installed?

You won't be able to play online if you don't have the patch.
  • Labeller wrote: »
    How do Xbox users know if the patch is installed?

You won't be able to play online if you don't have the patch.

No way to see patch notes like PS4 can?

• n8rockerasu
    10 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Wow...kind of a barebones patch. Kind of sad that most of those fixes amount to "the game won't crash anymore."