EA Forums - Banner

[Official] Patch 1.03 Feedback

12346Next

Replies

• We've have couple of guys with crashing game in our locker room (Euro - Finn) in our team, but not all. For example, I haven't had a single crash even when our team mate's game did. So we just waited for him to return.

It's pretty odd, and seems to be fairly limited, at least based on this limited sample? Could it be some individual cause, like failed patch, overheating or similar? Is your PS4 game digital or disc version?
  • Still getting "Weak Passes" reports, and coaching strategy instructing player to hold button down with Manual Passing off. If it was just from On Ice Trainer, that'd be one thing, but it's affecting the entire coaching strategy grades.
  • They didnt fix no eashl I havent been able to play seasons since the first patch.. called ea today they made me do a bunch of things but didn't resolve anything at all.. was on the phobe for like an hour with them they are investigating the issue
  • They didnt fix no eashl I havent been able to play seasons since the first patch.. called ea today they made me do a bunch of things but didn't resolve anything at all.. was on the phobe for like an hour with them they are investigating the issue

I get the suspicion that it is *possible* that someone on your team has a glitch, a missing part of a patch or tuner maybe?

can you try playing 2 v 2 with various members to rule that out?