EA Forums - Banner

Worst Soundtrack of any game in Existance

13Next

Replies

• Huh, I just do what I do. I don't know about you, I just do what I do. I can't describe how it is, I just do what I do. I'm being honest, I just do what I do. Huh, check, see me, feel me, I don't know about you, see me, I just do what I do. See me, feel me, huh, I just do what I do. Huh, check, huh check, huh, check, huh, check, I JUST DO WHAT I DO.
  • Madden 2003 is the best soundtrack I've ever heard, I'd say NHL 2002 was pretty solid too.
  • Huh, I just do what I do. I don't know about you, I just do what I do. I can't describe how it is, I just do what I do. I'm being honest, I just do what I do. Huh, check, see me, feel me, I don't know about you, see me, I just do what I do. See me, feel me, huh, I just do what I do. Huh, check, huh check, huh, check, huh, check, I JUST DO WHAT I DO.
  • I agree this is terrible lol why was custom audio taken away?!

Was it so they could add in the UFO to get in the way? Was it because of adding all of the useless bugged out customization options? Hell I'm just glad you can change your goal horn to kazoo, good job ea NHL devs thanks for the kazoo and this years soundtrack. I can just kill the noise, because any great video game is played without the sound, right?!
  • Honestly, you could have the top 40 all-time hits for a sound track, you're still going to hate them after you hear them 200 times lol
  • Lynch-CAN wrote: »
    Honestly, you could have the top 40 all-time hits for a sound track, you're still going to hate them after you hear them 200 times lol

Now imagine when they use a top 1000 playlist lol.
  • Lynch-CAN wrote: »
    Honestly, you could have the top 40 all-time hits for a sound track, you're still going to hate them after you hear them 200 times lol

Now imagine when they use a top 1000 playlist lol.

Nhl 25
  • Final Countdown baby
  • Final Countdown baby

what-was-that--meme-10619.png
  • TALLJOEJ
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    This is Hockey, Not Basketball.. Why the hell is there Rap music playing?? Where is the Rock-n-Roll, Hard Rock and Heavy Metal ? Where is the organ music ? You can't even block out the music you don't want to hear.. Wake up EA Sports !!
  • I can never get enough mass produced post-glam-screamo-power-rock.
  • Threads like these I would normally not fan the flames, but the songs picked for this game truly are terrible. Most of them belong in a teen romance movie.

When I think of what type of songs should be in the game, I think of what teams use in the dressing room before the game to get pumped up. There are zero pump up soundtracks in this game.
  • Reasons custom music was removed: that generation of consoles from what I know doesn't allow you to put your own music on the device for fear of copyright issues, from my understanding.

The other reason is it used to cause the game to load really slow and sometimes freeze. Iirc it was removed before this gen of consoles.