EA Forums - Banner

To many sets/special packs/player upgrades!

Whats up everyone? Im sure this has been talked about before on these forums, but HUT has become unplayable. EA is literally making this game a pay to win/pay to play game. Every team I go up against in D one has 3-4 heros, and at least 6 players 90+. The face we have a 97 Heatley out, a 96 Bure, and obviously all the 94 heros, and its not even movember season yet. In past HUTs we didnt see a 96 card until team of the year or months after Movember, but not the game is just flooded with players over 90. There used to be a time where you couldnt even make a team with all 90s, but now thats all i play. Where is the state of HUT?
Just an NHL youtuber trying to connect with NHL gamers!

My Channel youtube.com/puredangleproductions

Replies

• Hockey ultimate team, Exactly how it states, I'm happy i can play with the players i like, The only problem i have is getting smoked by base teams with no coach and players not in there right spots and somehow there 85/86 tender becomes superman when i out shoot them 3>1, But its only a game, have to take the good with the bad.
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • 95% of the time, 🎃🎃🎃🎃 what the other team's roster looks like. BUT, there's that ONE or TWO teams I play every week I feel should be in another Bracket altogether.

You know the team I mean--two skaters without helmets, CuJo in the net, Toews/Kane/Cindy/Ovi/smattering of Heroes or Legends on ALL lines. I get the pay to play, and I buy packs also. I don't have Near that kind of team. It's frustrating enough that when I see a team of hired hitmen, I know that 6 of his first 7 shots are gonna go in, while Johnny Quick just watches, while my Dmen crash into the boards backwards, etc, makes me quit.
  • I like to see the stacked teams, As soon as i see a hero/ovi/bure as there top player, More than likely i'll get the win or at least it will be a good game, As i said when i see a skinner/marchand etc then i start to worry.
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • 9Tialn6 wrote: »
    I like to see the stacked teams, As soon as i see a hero/ovi/bure as there top player, More than likely i'll get the win or at least it will be a good game, As i said when i see a skinner/marchand etc then i start to worry.

See, you'd worry when you saw my team then LOL. Prob walk me like that 55 in your Avatar walking a Stang down the track!