EA Forums - Banner

So funny....

You would think, with all the complaints, and the broken features the company would do something. Post go out on Facebook, people bash the game. Twitter, again, bash the game. You come on here, thread after thread, people bashing the game. So are those who are bashing the game a group of people with an agenda? Or just perhaps the game has legitimate issues that have not been address?

Replies

• Is there any game current or from the past that has garnered this much criticism as the hockey franchise has?
  • Guaranteed there has to be Mr Tampon. EA only sells around 100,000 or so copies of this game. Games like COD/BF and RPG's and all other sports titles (just to name a couple) sell many more copies, so would make sense that those games garner more criticism :)
  • No man's sky!
  • UE3371 wrote: »
    There's absolutely nothing wrong with this game. You're in denial. This is literally the bestestest game EVAAA. And if you don't think so, you obviously need to gitgud and stop whining.

Where was I whining? If anything you should be whining about you lack of grammar. Just saying.
  • UE3371 wrote: »
    There's absolutely nothing wrong with this game. You're in denial. This is literally the bestestest game EVAAA. And if you don't think so, you obviously need to gitgud and stop whining.

Where was I whining? If anything you should be whining about you lack of grammar. Just saying.

Don't feed the trolls, please.
  • Lynch-CAN wrote: »
    UE3371 wrote: »

Don't feed the trolls, please.

+1
  • Last year the game wasn't balanced and enjoyable until when, December when the last patch came out? Looks like it's going to be the same deal this year, at best. Looks like a trend setting in. Now I know not to buy the game until late December of next year.
  • Yes, their December patch is just a placebo effect...they shouldn't even bother with patches to fix the game.
  • Yes, their December patch is just a placebo effect...they shouldn't even bother with patches to fix the game.

not for me. I play net and that patch improved the goalies ability to save low shots, improved the ability to save "pass shots" and also fixed the face off circle pass on net.
  • KoryDub wrote: »
    Although Social Media and these forums seem to be 'filled' with complaints, you have to remember that it's extremely popular to bash EA.
    It's kind of easy to bash a company when they release a game that has the same issues year in, year out and when they add features those features are half baked.
    Although Social Media and these forums seem to be 'filled' with complaints, you have to remember that it's extremely popular to bash EA.
    It's kind of easy to bash a company when they release a game that has the same issues year in, year out and when they add features those features are half baked.

I have to agree some of the issues with this version are inexcusable and should have been dealt with last year. I don't buy that people pick on EA because its en vogue they are clearly sick of paying top buck for a game that barely works.

But what happens when some of the recurring issues are coming from users who usually dominate the leaderboads.
    My beef has never really been with leader board warriors. People will always find a way to exploit the mechanics and I think EA has given us more tools to fight those exploits. My main beefs this year have been with menu bugs/crashes, good ole FtRD which had been in the game since 15, the EASHL lockouts, and the many bugs that have been plaguing HUT for years (not getting coins back instantly after losing a bid, having to log out of HUT after buying a player for him to show up, being unable to add contracts to a player bug, the broken bid counter, having to back out of the bid screen and reopen it to update highest bidder, C/RW not identified properly on PK, game freezing after completing a game and not getting my coins...) now that I mention it most of my beef is with HUT however every one of those HUT issues has been in the game since NHL 15.