EA Forums - Banner

If you haven't done this after the patch

2Next

Replies

• Found some spare time at work. Was searching this. You can also just hard reset your Xbox by holding the power button in for 10 seconds and letting it rest before turning it back on. I do this every time I play, never leave mine in standy mode. Or simply turn off and unplug your Xbox. Both clear the cache.
  • Good to know, I've unplugged my x box numerous times but it's never synced nhl17 .
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • Can confirm this works, at least for the 2 games I played last night. Would I be surprised to go back on today and find it back to the usual trash? Nope.
  • It works my games were way more smooth
  • All good, I'm glad it worked for you guys also, Way better than setting your console on fire. lol
  • Sorry espo and spunky had to take a little shot at you guys.
  • lol... i really thought you were trolling, trying to get people to delete their HUT teams or something... my bad lol

i have PS4 anyway, maybe ill try unplugging console and see if that helps?
  • I'm also on ps4, but didnt notice too much of a difference. that was playing a few games online and a lot of offline play. offline gameplay is brutal, i definitely would have noticed a difference. i'm trying to get the 100 games done for draft champion for 92 malhotra. what sucks about clearing your save data is that you have to play the sj pitts game again, blah.

ESPO, the only way you can delete your hut team is by doing it in the settings. i have a friend who plays who uses the players in the beginning packs and uses them until you get to opponents where the players are virtually useless, about 30 games. then deletes his team and starts with another one. they still need to tweak some things for gameplay, like when you're picking up the puck from behind the net, too much friction there enabling your opponent to pin you against the boards even though you had enough speed/momentum to pick it up on the fly.
  • I'm not familiar with the ps4 but there must be a way to clear your cache, You shouldn't have to play your sj/pit game again, For the x box it says clear local saved games, But In reality it doesn't really do that, The trick is clearing that cache and when you go back into nhl17 their will be a screen at the bottom with a percentage line that will count from 0>100 and it will say syncing nhl17, Thats what you need to do, But again it could be just a xbox thing. If anyone figures it out for the ps4 please POST IT. This so called fix made a night and day difference for me and if i didn't find it or something else that helped i may not be playing the game anymore.
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    lol... i really thought you were trolling, trying to get people to delete their HUT teams or something... my bad lol

I do this on a constant basis plus my modem, Sometimes it helps a bit but that has to do with connection, This syncing thing is something completely different, To be honest with you i don't have a clue what it actually dose. I just stumbled across it.
  • I did this method again after the update this morning, did you 9Tialn6?
  • There was a update? What dose this one do? Unfortunately i'm at work, But i definitely will when i get home, Thanks for letting me know.
  • 9Tialn6 wrote: »
    ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    lol... i really thought you were trolling, trying to get people to delete their HUT teams or something... my bad lol

I do this on a constant basis plus my modem, Sometimes it helps a bit but that has to do with connection, This syncing thing is something completely different, To be honest with you i don't have a clue what it actually dose. I just stumbled across it.

Your game has two save files. One on the Console, one on the Cloud. If you delete your gamesave on the console, it needs to Sync with the Cloud as to pull your information down. I believe the Cloud is there for when console save files corrupt or get wonky or won't take an update...

• 9Tialn6 wrote: »
    ESPOtheDON wrote: »

Your game has two save files. One on the Console, one on the Cloud. If you delete your gamesave on the console, it needs to Sync with the Cloud as to pull your information down. I believe the Cloud is there for when console save files corrupt or get wonky or won't take an update...

Makes sense, Hey mook did you ever get that message i sent you?