EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 25th

Check out our CHEL notes with our October Patch update here.

NO MORE PACKS!

Prev13456
Do you think hut would be so much better not wasting your hard earned money on packs? that can cost up to $50 a ridicules amount or even have the packs you buy guarantee a 90? do you think hut would be better?

Replies

• I have to say, I have no problem spending money on packs. I've bought a lot of them. But it is getting ridiculous.
  • Do you think hut would be so much better not wasting your hard earned money on packs? that can cost up to $50 a ridicules amount or even have the packs you buy guarantee a 90? do you think hut would be better?

1st you want people to not spend money on packs then you want a guarantee that there are a 90OV in packs. Do people ever sort out their ideas before posting.. What specifically are you asking dude?
  • I said or. can you read?
  • Problem is some people spend their hard earned money on their children just to be burned. I mean 1 pack by itself should come with no guarantees but when u buy your 4th or 5th BLOODY ECPENSIVE ADD-ONS you should have some value for your money. The game Certainly shouldn't make you feel like you've been ****
  • I said or. can you read?

Bro I can read and 100% understand what you are saying.. But they are 2 very different points you are making that directly contradict each other. In one breathe you say the mode would be better without spending money on packs. (Do you realize how much of a cash cow packs are) Then in the same paragraph you want guaranteed players. (Why on earth would EA even consider that option) Guys would buy 22 packs have a team of 90's and call it a day. Some of these threads are cringeworthy.

• The pack odds are why there's such a market for buying/selling coins.
  • CanadianGamer28
    51 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    its better than wasting $50 and only getting and 88 but I really just want no more packs that's all CHAMBER
  • its better than wasting $50 and only getting and 88 but I really just want no more packs that's all CHAMBER

Thats all good but I hope you at least know its not a feasible solution unless you have a better idea to generate the same amount of revenue.
  • I don't get mad when people try to make money but its gets me angry if I buy something like NHL for 80 bucks and the game has laggy menus and the players can't do something painfully easy as picking up the puck.
  • $50 and getting an 88 is pack luck........!!
    THE...Detriot Frenzy Alumni
  • Im curious is there anyway to know how long the players are available in packs. Example the Jagr milestone. I saw it was available and the following day or a few after. When the card wasn't showing up anymore in the log, I opened a pack and got a regular Jagr.
    Is there somewhere to find this information?
    And what are the chances of pulling such a card. Any information on the odds or when they are generated? Like if a special card is available does it take the place of the regular card in a pack..
    Really if EA is doing this those statistics should be available to the consumer.
  • All other provider of sport collectible is required to place the odds of obtaining anything considered rare or special. Players 85 and higher are not considered rare. Legends, totw, milestones, etc. are. Yet odds of obtaining them are nowhere to be found, that I know of.
    Even lotteries tell you your odds of winning.

There needs to be a list or website of:
    a) the cards.
    b) the availability.
    c) the odds
    d) the packs that contain them.
    e) something that states them no longer being available.

am I wrong?
  • NHL 17 should team up with UPPER DECK or another company that has been doing this for years. So they actually have action shots on the front with the name and all the statistics on the back. As well as an info tab on the packs before they are purchased with contents and odds of obtaining special inserts.
  • Dont know about these TOTW sets that change every week. Milestone cards that could be available one day, but not the next. Cards available in one pack but not the other.

One description on a pack i think is said 6 rare players and 3 chances of obtaining a collectible, but didn't state what you would get if you didn't get a collectible. Stuff like that requires clarity in my opinion, and im sure im not alone.
  • Got an 84 totw card since its below 85 it shouldnt ve considered rare right? wrong only got one other 85+ player in the pack. :lol:
  • I think HUT would be better if people stopped whining on spending money on packs and not getting Crosby.

You don't need money for packs and no one is forcing you to buy them.
  • Totw are rare. No matter if it's a 99 or 78
  • its better than wasting $50 and only getting and 88 but I really just want no more packs that's all CHAMBER

Thats all good but I hope you at least know its not a feasible solution unless you have a better idea to generate the same amount of revenue.

since when are these forums purpose to come up with "feasible solutions" LMAO :D

It's EA......
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    its better than wasting $50 and only getting and 88 but I really just want no more packs that's all CHAMBER

since when are these forums purpose to come up with "feasible solutions" LMAO :D

It's EA......

Haha It just cracks me up when guys post "Yea EA can you get rid of packs" as if a an EA rep is going to get on here and say "For sure bro great idea lets hurry up and drop something that is a good percentage of our profit."
    In case you missed the memo on life the protocol is present a real problem and after that a feasible viable solution.

• Sorry to say, they don't fix the broken game, I don't buy packs. Haven't bought a pack since 2014.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!