EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 25th

Check out our CHEL notes with our October Patch update here.

NO MORE PACKS!

Replies

• I bought packs... dropped $100 bucks opening week... don't really see the big deal, spending thousands is a bit overkill (in my opinion, but to each their own) but there really isn't any harm in spending a couple extra dollars to get some packs... I had great luck too and my team is pretty beast, no complaints

people love complaining... here is a solid solution:

1) buy packs and don't complain
    2) don't buy packs, and don't complain
    3) don't play the game

simple.
  • Taste-D-Rainbow
    2395 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Problem is some people spend their hard earned money on their children just to be burned.
    Did I read this correctly?
  • according to EA Vancouver, Packs are more important than providing their paying customers with a great experience and then build a strong micro-transaction into that experience..

Just proves how EA thinks. Quarter 4 **** is what i say, damn enterprises.
  • It's like buying a lotto ticket... Sometimes you win, sometimes you don't... More often than not you will lose!

By allowing a "guaranteed 90" you allow those who are willing to spend thousands of $$$ per year on this game to take over the market, which is probably EA's focus, but it isn't fair to 90% of their user base.
  • Problem is some people spend their hard earned money on their children just to be burned.
    Did I read this correctly?

ROFL Dad of the year

• Suggests EA get rid of packs <> Posts pack opening video on youtube

• Chamber listen i hate nhl games what its come to im honestly trying to get a lot of people to team up and change the nhl games to be alot more fun and better its not fun where its at right now you got to understand ea is all about money they dont care about making a good game
  • CanadianGamer28
    51 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Chamber i uploaded that for youtube for a pack opening that pack opening is all spent on money thats why i don't want packs they cost too much i dont know why you got to hate
  • and chamber obviously you don't agree with me so don't post here
  • First off its TeShawnChamberlionhia so there's that.. 2nd off me and my crew of savages run this forum so act like you knew. 3rd off relax a bit I just find it funny a dude that posts pack openings asks us to watch and then requests EA gets rid of packs. No need to call your therapist.
  • Not everyone hates the game. I personally love it. would I like packs to be cheaper? Sure. But I'm cool with this year's new set part. I like doing them and getting great players for them
  • I just wish the sp packs didn't default to the far left. One day I'm going to accidentally buy one.

The only good part of them being on the far left is knowing what will be going on with the market as soon as you enter the store.
  • MCMZ
    37 posts Member
    Suggests EA get rid of packs <> Posts pack opening video on youtube

After reading the OP, I find it very fitting that the first thing I hear to start his video is world class mouth breathing, lol.
    Miss putting my HUT team here....
  • MCMZ
    37 posts Member
    Not everyone hates the game. I personally love it. would I like packs to be cheaper? Sure. But I'm cool with this year's new set part. I like doing them and getting great players for them

I agree with you 100%.

I like to buy a few packs from time to time, but between sets and Draft Champions, you can put together a solid team relatively quickly without committing a lot of money.

In regards to gameplay this is my favourite NHL game since NHL 13 or 14.
    Miss putting my HUT team here....
  • Who the heck quick sells that much stuff? Just throwing away coins!!!
  • MFin04 wrote: »
    Who the heck quick sells that much stuff? Just throwing away coins!!!

Youtubers and wannabe Youtubers

• Taste-D-Rainbow
    2395 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    TeShawnChamberlionhia
    I thought it was TeSeanChamberLiondré-Phillips?

I also find it amusing that you create threads demanding no more packs, that youtubers are frauds, then go on to make a YouTube channel and do a pack opening.
    Post edited by Taste-D-Rainbow on
  • that I had to pay for
  • big youtubers don't
  • all you guys clearly do not get my threads at all. I'm saying I want to stop having to spend money on packs because it is gambling who ever says it isn't is an idiot I'm sorry but its true. and I say youtubers are frauds because I had to spend REAL MONEY on that pack opening other youtubers wouldn't have to. ea is basically letting them win the game for nothing. they get people who watch the videos and encourage them to spend money on the packs. I know you don't have to buy packs but if you want a good team fast then it is REQUIRED! I make one video on a pack opening the difference with the video I did then other youtubers is I had to use this $$$$ think about it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!