EA Forums - Banner

NO MORE PACKS!

Replies

• and ea was supposed to do something with all the hate they have been getting but what did they do????? they released TWO SPECIAL PACKS! if that doesn't tell you ea is in for the money then what does?
  • monz
    872 posts Member
    its better than wasting $50 and only getting and 88 but I really just want no more packs that's all CHAMBER.

Just play online versus lol.... leave hut to people who enjoy it :)
  • You guys should stop you are going to make him cry. Let's not be bullies on here.

I will say this! There needs to be a way to get rewarded for playing rather than just by opening packs. Include special packs in draft champions or anything. Or trade collectibles for certain collectibles. That would be neat. Also make it so you can make some coin off of a set other than making golds and carbons
  • h8ttrick wrote: »
    You guys should stop you are going to make him cry. Let's not be bullies on here.

I will say this! There needs to be a way to get rewarded for playing rather than just by opening packs. Include special packs in draft champions or anything. Or trade collectibles for certain collectibles. That would be neat. Also make it so you can make some coin off of a set other than making golds and carbons

I agree.. instead of a 10 collectible trade in, make a 50 or 100 collectible trade in for a special pack. that's a good idea
  • How about we ditch collectibles and just go back to completing teams collections?!
  • its better than wasting $50 and only getting and 88 but I really just want no more packs that's all CHAMBER

It's Hockey Ultimate Team pal, if you don't want packs....Franchise mode looks fun, you should go try that.
  • and ea was supposed to do something with all the hate they have been getting but what did they do????? they released TWO SPECIAL PACKS! if that doesn't tell you ea is in for the money then what does?

Brilliant. What did you think EA was in it for? They are a company in the gaming industry, not too many non-profits in that segment that I am aware of.

To anyone reading this : This guy is in no way an accurate representation of the good people of Canada...
  • I always thought he was angry. I thought people from Canada were super helpful and nice. They also don't have a big military but there is a reason we Americans never took any of their territories.
  • Nicer then you Americans
  • like seriously you guys are hating on me for trying to make a game better in my opinion like grow up already
  • you say im mean when im trying to prove a point and of course your american which now i know why you are being rude to me Americans don't like Canadians well guess what no Canadians like you either you people are all rotten over there killing innocent people for no reason and you say im mean???
  • i know its just a bunch of hardcore fans that won't grab a brain but come on why do you people want 1k from a game and a pack can go up to $5 to $30 why are you all being unreasonable
  • why are you guys saying im angry? im not angry you guys are angry bullying me on here when im just trying to see if people agreed with me and i know people do but there is just so much rude people on here its ridiculous already
  • sorry for saying rude stuff about americans but you started it talking about my nationality in a rude way
  • h8trick why are you saying we need to stop bullying me when you said that i was crying? thats still bullying!!! im not a 🎃🎃🎃🎃 online i will never back down on what i believe in and no 🎃🎃🎃🎃 online is going to change that!
  • watch this video
  • spam much?

8 consecutive posts, 7 of which were replies to yourself. Messages at 840 841 844 848 851 852 856 903.

someone needs to take away your internet privileges lol
  • spam much?

8 consecutive posts, 7 of which were replies to yourself. Messages at 840 841 844 848 851 852 856 903.

someone needs to take away your internet privileges lol

Jordan is back in town.
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    All I said was you were angry and I had nice comments about Canadians. Complimented the fight Canadians have in them idk why you said I attacked your nationality when I complimented Canadians.

Also saying you are angry or mean isn't bullying im just stating a fact and your little rant there makes it factual.

Boom roasted.
  • canuckfan94 im replying to all of you guys not to myself
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!