EA Forums - Banner

NO MORE PACKS!

Replies

• kden h8ttrick
  • Well I'm sure we can move past this and enjoy our time on the forum.
  • I don't think removing the packs would be the best thing to do. I must admit though, that I'm never going to invest more than a couple of bucks on a virtual product that has a short life expectancy. But if others do, well good for them. Or shoud I say good for EA?

I think there should be some other ways to obtain cards that would benefit both the casual and hardcore players without involving money. Something that rewards every players, without much impact on the market. The connection reward doesn't mean a thing for the casuals. The sets still requires a lot of time to put into. Draft Champions is something in the good direction I think, but still requires a lot of time and efforts for a minimal reward.

Why not get a list of goals to achieve for a week or a month? Goals could be something in the lines of : "Score 5 goals in an online HUT game", "Get a shutout in an online HUT game", "Get a hat-trick with one player in an online Hut game", "Win 3 online HUT games", "Play 10 online HUT games". For every 3-5 goals completed, you'd get a gold mini-pack of 3 cards with a chance that one of them will be rare. These cards could even be untradeable so it won't have much impact on the market.
  • I agree. There should be some kind of reward for doing certain goals. Not just 1200-1400 coins per game. I actually find it odd they've never done much with this.
  • I agree. There should be some kind of reward for doing certain goals. Not just 1200-1400 coins per game. I actually find it odd they've never done much with this.

Stats don't keep properly so how would they code rewards?

Once your goalie gets to -50 wins you get a special prize??? lol

The reward doesn't even have to be that great, just something that means "Hey, thanks for playing!"
  • Sladdir wrote: »
    I agree. There should be some kind of reward for doing certain goals. Not just 1200-1400 coins per game. I actually find it odd they've never done much with this.

The reward doesn't even have to be that great, just something that means "Hey, thanks for playing!"

dude do you even see the pulls people are getting?

EA does even say, "Hey, thanks for spending!" so they definitely wont say "Hey, thanks for playing!"

LOLLLLL
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    Sladdir wrote: »
    I agree. There should be some kind of reward for doing certain goals. Not just 1200-1400 coins per game. I actually find it odd they've never done much with this.

dude do you even see the pulls people are getting?

EA does even say, "Hey, thanks for spending!" so they definitely wont say "Hey, thanks for playing!"

LOLLLLL

I know EA will never give anything for free, except maybe when we will be closer to summer so they'll give free packs to attract players back to the game. But I think we can still express wishes on what the game could be.
  • CanadianGamer28
    51 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    1K views wow thanks guys :smiley:
  • too bad this doesn't link to my youtube
  • watch this video

This is embarrassing. Unfortunately I watched it not sure why. And I found out the dirty secret that EA likes money and makes this game to try to obtain monetary gains from it. (I know your shocked I was too). Best part is the source of this video is a guy that IP booted all last year. Guys... making Youtube videos is not for everyone don't quit your day jobs anytime soon. Canadian stop being a pigeon and make a few friends on here its does wonders for you.

• it was for the people who were disagreeing with me not you don't know why your a 🎃🎃🎃🎃 about it!
  • it was for the people who were disagreeing with me not you don't know why your a **** about it!

Dude go in the bathroom splash some water on your face look in the mirror and say the following "EA makes lots of money from packs and as long as idiots like me spend money and make videos opening them they are not going anywhere" Trust me this exercise will make you feel 100% better and them maybe you can let it go.

• dude stop posting here bro I have know idea why your so 🎃🎃🎃🎃 angry but its making me angry so go else where geese make your own post you can 🎃🎃🎃🎃 off too
  • dude I make one pack opening whats the big deal? let it go man let it go. dude I will never change the way I look at stuff your opinion is your opinion my opinion is my opinion DONE!
  • At the end of the day, we need to stop saying EA should do this, EA should do that. They have a cash monkey right now and won't change a single thing except increasing prices that people will continue to pay for. GG, EA.
  • Do you think hut would be so much better not wasting your hard earned money on packs? that can cost up to $50 a ridicules amount or even have the packs you buy guarantee a 90? do you think hut would be better?

1st you want people to not spend money on packs then you want a guarantee that there are a 90OV in packs. Do people ever sort out their ideas before posting.. What specifically are you asking dude?

This. I'm not saying the same person is asking for it both ways. But the community is. People want to have their ideal team at a cost they can personally afford but want everyone else to have bad teams that are expensive. It's called whining.
  • sleepyT wrote: »
    Do you think hut would be so much better not wasting your hard earned money on packs? that can cost up to $50 a ridicules amount or even have the packs you buy guarantee a 90? do you think hut would be better?

1st you want people to not spend money on packs then you want a guarantee that there are a 90OV in packs. Do people ever sort out their ideas before posting.. What specifically are you asking dude?

This. I'm not saying the same person is asking for it both ways. But the community is. People want to have their ideal team at a cost they can personally afford but want everyone else to have bad teams that are expensive. It's called whining.

Ugh. You mean they can't just improve MY pack odds??? They do it for all those popular Youtubers why not me? I'm a loyal customer too!
  • $50 and getting an 88 is pack luck........!!

See I don't know if you're serious or sarcastic. Fifty? Is that a lot or not much? Can't tell because it could be either.
  • kreytus wrote: »
    The pack odds are why there's such a market for buying/selling coins.

true
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!