EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 25th

Check out our CHEL notes with our October Patch update here.

NO MORE PACKS!

12346Next

Replies

• CanadianGamer28
    51 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    i don't even know why he is so angry at me he's been on me like white on rice
  • ah yes.... fighting fire with fire, classic
  • Haha expect a nice juicy ban
  • I'm not mad at you I actually like you its rare you find someone so painfully numb to troll.
  • thanks i guess
  • plus ea is so lazy no one will get banned at all i heard they rarely ever check here
  • Anytime bro anytime... ;)
  • Got to keep packs but this is where I think it should be changed. The cost of a single pack should be relative to the market value. It should not cost 25 USD or more or 100k plus coins for a premium player pack that almost always has a market value of 10-20k in the auction house. You can't stop coin buying if you are going to contradict yourself w/ high priced packs with little to no market coin value in them. Drop the prices!! Keep the odds low. Let people enjoy the process of ripping packs for a little while at a low cost hoping to get a few decent players. Get rid of silver and bronze packs. Gold only and the special packs with same low probabilities. Have the product match market value in the auction house.
  • EA_Cian
    253 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Let's please try to check the date a thread was last active before we hop in.

As this thread's been dormant for 2 years, I've locked it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!