EA Forums - Banner

Faceoff collectiables

I'm sure it's been discussed. But I'm tired of looking. The NHL Face off Set. I have 3 of those cards. Right now it says 17hrs left. Does it reset? Or should I cash in?

Replies

• Also.what about Jerseys, and logos. Is it better to sell them on AH or trade them in?
  • Sell your face off collectibles if you're not using them, unless you want to roll the dice on the pack. With the jerseys etc. if you want coins sell them. 650-750 is a decent price point but you can get more if you're patient,if you need gold or carbon collectibles you should keep them.
  • Look and see what gold collectable cards are currently going for. If the price of the jersey is more than 10xs that price sell it. If not, keep it and use for a set
  • sell or trade in ASAP... you have until 7pm EST time
  • Just cashed them in.
    1st card is a 92 Scott Niefermayer special card (not sure what series since it's my 1st lol)
    2nd 86 Boedker. Going to AH
    3rd 87 Kessel,
  • Boedeker isn't bad. He's nice especially if you need a speed guy
  • Boedeker isn't bad. He's nice especially if you need a speed guy

Already have him.
  • Now the question is. Do I try and sell the Neidemayer (low at 90,000 starting now) and finish a set for a 94 player? I'm a Preds fan so started that one and I have about 7 of the cards, need Josi and Johansson are the expensive ones I think.
  • Now the question is. Do I try and sell the Neidemayer (low at 90,000 starting now) and finish a set for a 94 player? I'm a Preds fan so started that one and I have about 7 of the cards, need Josi and Johansson are the expensive ones I think.

I have this mentality when it comes to sets. Finish the promo ones before the teams ones. You can complete the team ones at any time.