EA Forums - Banner

POST YOUR TEAM

Replies

• yea it has! good stuff bro
  • 9Tialn6 wrote: »
    15 synergies

aahhhh, i thought my 9 or 10 was pretty good, guess not.
  • That's what I based my team on, Started out only with a few, Than fit the players one by one, Now I don't have a clue what to do, I want tw, But i'll probably lose two synergies for the one, Good thing is it's a team synergy, I'll have to get linden, bure and ? and I have no clue who I can get rid of without doing to much damage. plus free up my coach.
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
    That's what I based my team on, Started out only with a few, Than fit the players one by one, Now I don't have a clue what to do, I want tw, But i'll probably lose two synergies for the one, Good thing is it's a team synergy, I'll have to get linden, bure and ? and I have no clue who I can get rid of without doing to much damage. plus free up my coach.

For 100 draft champ tokens the 92 defender has +2 and Emery does I believe as well ... Curtis Joseph, potg Hutchinson. MOV Staal Marchand Gaudreau doughty kucherov.

And depending on what your coach is and players he might not be too hard to replace.
  • Mov ovi , Richards , Mov Crosby
    Sullivan, Mov toews, booth
    Mov kessel, linden, 93 modano
    Totw mackinon, lafontaine , 94 smyth

Blake, Mov hedman
    Macinnis, redden
    Mov burns , 89 totw McDonagh

Kolzig
    Wcoh joesph

Cg tw 1t tt b sb
    Ww oj hh np dr

Have totw mc d for his 2tt
  • OK so I just upgraded/downgraded my team. Pretty cool have been going on a streak of total domination.

Totw krieder-m.richards-neely
    Sullivan-lafontane-amonte
    Zetterberg-b.richards-bissonette
    Balcers-stephens-larkin

Suter- saarajavi
    Mcdonough-risto
    Vlasic-shattenkirk

Kolzig
    88 Emery
    Have 9 synergies active and I can tell quite a difference in my teams overall play with more if the team synergies active it's awesome
  • Updated:

MOV Ovechkin - Richards - MOV Crosby
    Shanahan - Linden - MOV Tarasenko
    MOV Stamkos - MOV Backstrom - MOV Malkin
    TOTW MacKinnon - Brind'Amour - WCOH Bure

MOV Karlsson - Ohlund
    MOV Burns - MOV Hedman
    Blake - Mitchell

Kolzig
    POTG Hutchinson
  • SundayWC83 wrote: »
    Mov ovi , Richards , Mov Crosby
    Sullivan, Mov toews, booth
    Mov kessel, linden, 93 modano
    Totw mackinon, lafontaine , 94 smyth

Blake, Mov hedman
    Macinnis, redden
    Mov burns , 89 totw McDonagh

Kolzig
    Wcoh joesph

Cg tw 1t tt b sb
    Ww oj hh np dr

Have totw mc d for his 2tt

You could replace him for 94.Bucyk. Great defensive stats and has 2TT as well. I have him on D and he's an absolute monster.

• Bobby hull Richards mov Mcdavid
    Brunette LaFontaine 93Lindros
    Andrechuck Hawerchuck Sullivan
    Muller 93modano Bucyk

Redden Christmas Malhotra
    Wilson BrindAmour
    Klesla potg Mcdonaugh

Kolzig
    Vernon

Samuals
    15 synergies

Made a little change, Always wanted mov Mcdavid, Now all I need him to do is score points in real life to get upgraded, Team seems to be playing well, but I'm still bouncing players all over the place, to see where they fit. Anyone have any line change ideas? I have switched Modano and Malhotra around, And it didn't quite work.
  • I'll tell you exactly what to do...

Bucyk to Line1 RD.
    Malhotra to Line4 C.
    Modano to Line4 RW.

trust me
    That's what I based my team on, Started out only with a few, Than fit the players one by one, Now I don't have a clue what to do, I want tw, But i'll probably lose two synergies for the one, Good thing is it's a team synergy, I'll have to get linden, bure and ? and I have no clue who I can get rid of without doing to much damage. plus free up my coach.

i found myself doing the samething, get annihilated playing an opponent with a similar team and see the differences in synergies. try and add a player but have to change a few around... this definitely has people on the AH more, completing collections... wether or not is makes a difference, im leaning towards no.

i played an opponent last night, but of random players from 88-92. he had OJ, HH and WW activated, no other synergies, he skated circles around me the entire game! he was on skated and my guys were wearing snow shoes. he was on me like white on rice, its was unbelievable how much faster his players were compared to mine. most of his players were PWF.
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    I'll tell you exactly what to do...

Bucyk to Line1 RD.
    Malhotra to Line4 C.
    Modano to Line4 RW.

trust me

Thank bro, I will try it
  • Lowernu82
    416 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Gears have been rolling lately, changed it up, trying to use these no trade players:

TOTW Ovi Richards Mov Kane
    NT Xmas Laine Linden Hero Bure
    Mov Gaudreau 92 Malhotra Mov Mcdavid
    Mov Matthews IPOTG Strome Mov Kucherov

Mov Burns Mov Giordano
    Macinnis TOTW Keith
    Mov Klingberg Mov Ekman Larsson

90 Bryzgalov IPOTG Hart

Synergies: DD, WW, OJ, S, CG, B, TT, TW, SB

contemplating pulling Malhota and putting Mcdavid into center and adding HH with Bissonnette
  • Ehh heavy hitters is ok. Bissonette is good at making space for players on that line.he is really a 90 overall role player
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »

Bucyk to Line1 RD.
    Malhotra to Line4 C.
    Modano to Line4 RW.

trust me

Again, Thanks espo, went 2-0-2 after the change, After losing 3 in a row, I think i'll stay with it for awhile. I didn't think Bucyk would fit but he did, Now I have to tweek pp and pk. Cheers
  • Lowernu82 wrote: »
    9Tialn6 wrote: »

i found myself doing the samething, get annihilated playing an opponent with a similar team and see the differences in synergies. try and add a player but have to change a few around... this definitely has people on the AH more, completing collections... wether or not is makes a difference, im leaning towards no.

i played an opponent last night, but of random players from 88-92. he had OJ, HH and WW activated, no other synergies, he skated circles around me the entire game! he was on skated and my guys were wearing snow shoes. he was on me like white on rice, its was unbelievable how much faster his players were compared to mine. most of his players were PWF.

To be honest with you, I see the same thing, And I don't get it, If I play superteams, most of the time games go well, When I play the lower based teams, a total different story, The big problem I'm having is at the beginning of a game connection is good, Then after I score a goal, They start lagging me out mid game, Very aggravating, It happened two out of four games last night and I lost both in a shootout
    ESPOtheDON wrote: »

Bucyk to Line1 RD.
    Malhotra to Line4 C.
    Modano to Line4 RW.

trust me

Again, Thanks espo, went 2-0-2 after the change, After losing 3 in a row, I think i'll stay with it for awhile. I didn't think Bucyk would fit but he did, Now I have to tweek pp and pk. Cheers

i know I was just as surprised. I needed to free up his RW slot for a TW guy but I didn't want to lose Bucyk, plus I didn't want to lose his +2TT... so I threw him on RD... hes been a stud

• Bobby hull Richards 93Lindros
    Andrechuck LaFontaine mov Mcdavid
    Brunette Hawerchuck Sullivan
    Muller Christmas Malhotra 93modano

Redden Bucyk
    Wilson BrindAmour
    Klesla potg Mcdonaugh

Kolzig
    Vernon

Samuals
    15 synergies

The espo change, Plus a little tweek myself
  • 94 S.Sullivan - 95 Xmas.Richards - 93 Xmas.Malkin
    90 Xmas.Versteeg - 94 Linden - 94 Brindy
    89 Mov.Kessel - 94 LaFontaine - 89 Mov.Kucherov
    87 iPOTG.Barzal - 93 MS.Lindros - 94 Amonte

90 Mov.Shattenkirk - 94 Wilson
    91 Xmas.Boyle - 94 Bucyk
    87 TOTW.Schultz - 90 Xmas.Bissonnette

94 Kolzig - 82 iPOTG.Hart

Team synergies : TW . 1T . CG . TT
    Player synergies: OJ . NP . DD . S . HH

** Working on making Shanahan to replace Versteeg, even though Versteeg has been an absolute monster.. highly undervalued in my opinion.. plays like a 92
  • Still working, really getting into the game now, but have gone 7-2 and 7-1-1 in my last 2 division seasons with this lineup so I think i'll stick with it until I can get more coins

XMas Panarin - XMas Richards - CC datsyuk

Eberle - Thornton - McDavid

Mackinnon - Kesler - MS D. Sedin

Johnson - iPOTG Gauthier - XMas Bissonette

MS Niedermayer - Weber

Suter - Carlson

Krug - Seabrook

LGD Joseph - Random Bronze goalie with TT Syn

Synergies

TT, B, DD, PP, WW, OJ, DR, HH

Have about 100k in coins so if you have any suggestions let me know.