EA Forums - Banner

POST YOUR TEAM

Replies

• ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    I got my Bucyk a month ago for 110K

Still @ 110k isn't bad, I was going to around that time also but I was still building the team and had no coins, hope I get a decent pull out of my preorder packs tonight. Still can't bring myself to buy any packs, So getting superstars are going to be tough, have you noticed the jerseys/coaches/logos going up yet or they still going for 500.
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • oh yea pre order packs! a lovely Thursday night surprise.. best pulls so far have been 87 Backes and 87 Kesler... would love at least an 88
  • I did the Boston collection to get Bucyk. I now have 4 hero collectibles.

I already had Bergeron and most of the collection from pack pulls. Just needed to buy Backes, Krejci, and Rask last night. They were all reasonable.
  • I got a patches out of one so there is hope for all of you from these packs! :-) I'm really hoping I pull some smashville stuff but who knows!
  • I actually got a few 88's can't remember who at the moment, best was a kopitar , keith, and a wheeler, pack pulls have been quite decent, so far. fingers crossed tonight.
  • Ya it's always just a matter of time before it all lines up perfect and you get an amazing pull. Happens every year! Have to be smart with it though use it wisely! Oh and I pulled a 90 neely too! So there is a chance!

Hoping for a roenick only because I need a faster center for my hero/legend line
  • 9Tialn6 wrote: »
    ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    I got my Bucyk a month ago for 110K

Still @ 110k isn't bad, I was going to around that time also but I was still building the team and had no coins, hope I get a decent pull out of my preorder packs tonight. Still can't bring myself to buy any packs, So getting superstars are going to be tough, have you noticed the jerseys/coaches/logos going up yet or they still going for 500.

I should say (Anymore) superstars. The team is coming along quite nice, I'll post it when I can remember my lines, I've been bouncing players all over the place.
  • Gilmore Lindros Bucyk
    Andrechuck Hawerchuck Voracek
    Roenick Thornton Kurri
    Clark Kesler TOTW Lindholm

Redden Pietrangelo
    Keith Byfuglien
    Hedman Shattenkirk

Giguere
    Vernon
    Running 10/11 synergies
    I bounce players all over the place, I think this is where I ended up last night.
    Constructive criticism from anyone would be appreciated ;)

• Ya here is some criticism... You should give me your team.

Seriously though that looks amazing and I am sure it is a blast to play with!
  • Vorachek is awesome. Has anyone used his totw yet?
  • h8ttrick wrote: »
    Ya here is some criticism... You should give me your team.

Seriously though that looks amazing and I am sure it is a blast to play with!
    Ya lots of fun to play with but when you hit the scrub teams It is real real hard. I have to play total d while skating in mud. I have had some good games in the past couple days.****************** Voracek has played well in the past but I only have him in there until I get that 93 modano and have really no other players and pucks. Also surprised no one said anything about having a defenseman on my forth line.. He works perfect for my synergy, I do want to change him (Lindholm), Kesler and of course Voracek... anyone have a 93 modano they want to get rid of for a reasonable price or donate some pucks....lol just kidding about the pucks
  • Oops forth line rw im useing RIstolainen totw....my bad
  • I mean I would take some coin donations... But no one will give me any lol
    Also I have wondered about using defensemen on my wings but have yet to try it glad to see it works fine.
  • that's a great point.. Weber (preferably boosted 90) might actually be a fantasic Line 4 winger for the PK
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Idk I feel like with those guys I couldn't justify them being my 4th line wings or any wing. It is cool that it works. In my mind though I couldn't do it. Would rather have a sharp and a Saad play those positions tbh but it is super cool that it works
  • ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    idk man... look at these stats

90 Shea Weber
    Off. Awareness : 91
    Def. Awareness : 95
    SSA: 88
    SSP: 97
    WSA: 86
    WSP: 93

pretty beast 4th line Penalty Killing Winger if you ask meeeeeeeeeeee
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Ya but I would like weber for those point shots and I like playing people in their position. Kinda just what i do I try not to flip their position too much. I might flip a wing if one of my other wings plays on their off forehand and it is their natural position. I hope that makes sense... Just how I play.
    Gives me a different look on my offense from line to line makes it so I have to do things differently in a game
  • oh yea I am the same... I never tried it to be honest.. but I may throw weber on wing just for fun to see how it works out... ill keep you posted
  • Sounds good
  • exactly!