EA Forums - Banner

POST YOUR TEAM

Replies

• I've gone the opposite. Other than sekera for synergies and oel just because.Wheeler and Kreider are great as my first pair. Sekera and Nash on my second and nyquist and oel on the third.
  • I've was thinking of putting mov burns on the wing but he logs close to 30 minutes a game on defense and he would only get around 16 up front. Having a 94 on the 4th line must be nice, especially the greatest dman of all time
  • I've was thinking of putting mov burns on the wing but he logs close to 30 minutes a game on defense and he would only get around 16 up front. Having a 94 on the 4th line must be nice, especially the greatest dman of all time

When did they add Bobby Orr to HUT?
  • I knew someone would say that. Bobby is the beat. Lidstrom is 2. And that's ok
  • So just sold off a bunch of movs and others to buy mov toews. His base card was great and his mov is even better.
    This has been my favorite lineup yet
    Shanahan mov toews 96 Bure
    Sullivan 90 pavelski 92 Clark
    MOV patches getzlaf mov skinner
    Gilmore 88 kesler kreider

89 mcdonagh mov burns
    Suter mov subban
    87 chara 89 peiterangelo

Cujo 86 talbot

PP WW OJ S NP DR HH 1T B TT

Now hopefully they release a mov zetterberg with good synergies that fit what I got
  • Tavares - Getzlaf - Perry
    Backstrom - Giroux - Carter
    Voracek - Johansson - Kessel
    Kucherov - MacKinnon - Skinner

Hedman - Weber
    Giordano - Klingberg
    Vlasic - Gostisbehere

Schneider
    Niemi

4 Synergies

Loving this team, the players i really, really love to have tho:

Tarasenko
    Karlsson
    Duchene (working on it)
  • canuckfan94
    612 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    update on my pack pull team:

Cashed in the NYR collection to get Graves. And pulled Giroux in a 7500 pack.

88 MaxPac - 87 Kesler - 94 Bucyk
    89 Perry - 88 Giroux - 91 Benn
    87 Kessel - 90 Gilmour - 94 Graves
    84 totw Hemsky - 87 totw Hanzal - 88 McDavid

91 Karlsson - 94 Redden
    87 Shattenkirk - 87 Vlasic
    88 Faulk - 87 Ekblad

86 Mov Mrazek - 86 Jones
    Post edited by canuckfan94 on
  • rokaru8 wrote: »
    Tavares - Getzlaf - Perry

Hedman - Weber
    Giordano - Klingberg
    Vlasic - Gostisbehere

Schneider
    Niemi

4 Synergies

Tarasenko
    Karlsson
    Duchene (working on it)

how do you like Tavares? is his speed as bad as it is in real life? lol
  • GChris24mook
    238 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Been grinding HARD. Aside from the One MOV Kucherov I have pulled and sold, rest have been coined out at the Auction House.

LW C RW
    MacKinnon Sakic Pacioretty

Panarin Duchene Landeskog

J. Carter Thornton J. Neal

Oshie R. O'Reilly Skinner

LD RD

Weber Seabrook

Ekblad Hedman

Vlasic Bfuglyien

G

Quick

I think I have the L3 D wrong, but plan on grabbing two more 88+ D. Then moving BFug to RW on L4.
  • Made some changes during the weekend was lucky enough to pull a mov patches in the preorder packs, sold it

Bucyk 93Lindros 93modano
    Andrechuck Hawerchuck Roenick
    Gilmore Thornton Kurri
    Byfuglien Kesler totw Ristolanen

Redden Pietrangelo
    Wilson Keith
    Klesla letang

Vernon
    Luongo

Abbott
    12 synergies
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • I really only like playing with current NHL players unless I pack a legend card. I'll try to build extra synergies by adding TOTW players or other special players (MOV etc) as the year goes on. Running the Bombers team synergy with OJ and WW individual synergies. I like double dipping at slap shot power and accuracy on the OJ players with the bomber synergy. +5 power and accuracy for slappers.

(OJ) 88 Gaudreau (OJ) 90 Tavares (WW) 89 Pavelski
    (OJ) 88 Panarin (OJ) 88 McDavid (WW) 87 Kessel
    (WW) 88 MaxPac (OJ) 88 Zetterberg (DD) 87 Kucherov
    (WW) 87 Nash (DR) 87 Kesler (DD) 87 Eberle

(OJ) 89 Ekman-Larson (OJ) 89 Burns
    (OJ) 88 Josi (OJ) 88 Klingberg
    (B2) TOTW Wiercoich (B) 88 Weber

(B) 89 Quick
    (B,CG,TW) MOV Andersen

Packed the Andersen and decided to hang onto him since he wasn't selling high. Maybe could use him if he catches a few TOTW and if I need to add synergies later. Gonna try to rid myself of the DD synergy wingers on the right side with an OJ Wheeler and a WW Perry. I usually play decent enough D to keep the score to 2-3 goals per game. Trying to beef up the shooting ability so I can score a few more per game to win more. I was like 50 something-9-2 to start out then got obliterated like 2-7-5 on my next set of games. I really struggle against some of the legend and hero centric teams on D1-2. Mainly have been treading water in D2, but hopefully will start winning a few more with my new additions.
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    rokaru8 wrote: »
    Tavares - Getzlaf - Perry

Hedman - Weber
    Giordano - Klingberg
    Vlasic - Gostisbehere

Schneider
    Niemi

4 Synergies

Tarasenko
    Karlsson
    Duchene (working on it)

how do you like Tavares? is his speed as bad as it is in real life? lol

If it wasnt tavares i would have sold him already, not producing much for me. Either at center or wing. Give him more chances tho . Maybe with carter and giroux. And he ist not too slow like getzlaf. But i've seen better shots.
  • that's disappointing
  • Maybe its on me and i dont know how to use him. I am not the best, div 3 now, always 3-4...
  • Neal-Monahan-Eberle
    Hoffman-o'reilly-ryan
    Jvr-schieffle-okposo
    Simmonds-kadri-Saad

Yandle-Goligosky
    Reilly-Brodie
    Vatanen-gostibehere

Luongo
    Jones

I haven't spent a dime of my own money. I'm in div 3 and have never been relegated and I've won the div title all but once. In div 3 I still mostly have better possession numbers and shots but I'm losing to stacked teams that have no strategy aside from playing the trap (biggest cop out ever imo), laying hits and taking slap shots from weber. That's why I'm cutting down my time on Hut. I don't like the idea of having to buy a team to win. Right now I'm 2-3 in div 3. So at best I may just squeeze through.
  • Neal-Monahan-Eberle
    Hoffman-o'reilly-ryan
    Jvr-schieffle-okposo
    Simmonds-kadri-Saad

Yandle-Goligosky
    Reilly-Brodie
    Vatanen-gostibehere

Luongo
    Jones

I haven't spent a dime of my own money. I'm in div 3 and have never been relegated and I've won the div title all but once. In div 3 I still mostly have better possession numbers and shots but I'm losing to stacked teams that have no strategy aside from playing the trap (biggest cop out ever imo), laying hits and taking slap shots from weber. That's why I'm cutting down my time on Hut. I don't like the idea of having to buy a team to win. Right now I'm 2-3 in div 3. So at best I may just squeeze through.

Whats wrong with scoring goals from weber? If thats their style and you cant defend, deal with it. He has 7 goals in 16 games in real life. It happens...so you stop plying because of losing. You like every opp to play the way you like them to?
  • rokaru8 wrote: »
    Neal-Monahan-Eberle
    Hoffman-o'reilly-ryan
    Jvr-schieffle-okposo
    Simmonds-kadri-Saad

Yandle-Goligosky
    Reilly-Brodie
    Vatanen-gostibehere

Luongo
    Jones

Whats wrong with scoring goals from weber? If thats their style and you cant defend, deal with it. He has 7 goals in 16 games in real life. It happens...so you stop plying because of losing. You like every opp to play the way you like them to?

Just a quick question. Have you ever played hockey? More than house league or more than street hockey?

I should have been more clear. I don't mind it when weber scores against me from a good play. But when you have those heroes that have no puck possession and just lay hits and score on shots from the point from weber and that's all their only strategy, it's a ltitle frustrating. I don't care who shoots it. An unscreened shot from the point rarely goes in in real hockey
  • No, i haven't.

Well, in real hockey there are not 9 of 10 breakaways led to a goal like in nhl17. Therw is something to complain. But to be honest, its not my only strategy, but i love shooting from the blueline. Passing back to weber, hedman...and shoot it. Sometimes it goes in. Sometimes its deflected and it cm create Chances.
  • monz
    957 posts Member
    Try offline single player season (in hut) you get very similar coin without dealing with the exploits.
  • monz wrote: »
    Try offline single player season (in hut) you get very similar coin without dealing with the exploits.

I did this early on to develop a base of coins by using up all the contracts from my RUB players. Once I got to D3 I stopped. Since then I believe they've tuned offline HUT. The gameplay isn't what it used to be. It's a task to play offline now as while imo