EA Forums - Banner

POST YOUR TEAM

Replies

• monz
    957 posts Member
    they may have tuned it but also could be the cpu adapting to the way you play.
  • Laine Sheifele Ehlers
    Wheeler Little Dano
    Armia Lowry Perrault
    Scoreburn Mathias Stafford

Enstrom Byfuglien
    Myers Trouba
    Strait Stuart

Hellebyuck Hutchinson

Still need to acquire Morrissey and Hawerchuk.
  • Neal-Monahan-Eberle
    Hoffman-o'reilly-ryan
    Jvr-schieffle-okposo
    Simmonds-kadri-Saad

Yandle-Goligosky
    Reilly-Brodie
    Vatanen-gostibehere

Luongo
    Jones

I haven't spent a dime of my own money. I'm in div 3 and have never been relegated and I've won the div title all but once. In div 3 I still mostly have better possession numbers and shots but I'm losing to stacked teams that have no strategy aside from playing the trap (biggest cop out ever imo), laying hits and taking slap shots from weber. That's why I'm cutting down my time on Hut. I don't like the idea of having to buy a team to win. Right now I'm 2-3 in div 3. So at best I may just squeeze through.
    I have a fairly stacked team and I find it more difficult to play teams like yours, Sometimes its the only thing I can do is lay big hits and shoot from the point, When your playing stacked teams do you find your 87's out skating, Passing there 94's, And your luongo stands on his head. Seems like when I play teams like yours it happens to me, When I play the stacked teams it seems like the game runs smoothly and is more evenly matched, Now isn't that backwards, Shouldn't it be easier to beat you than a stacked team, I'm not the greatest player by far, But I can hold my own. But lately it seems this has been happening, I'm not saying it happens all the time, But far to often. When it doesn't seem like skill is the question, Not meaning anything about your skill just skill in general.
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • 9Tialn6 wrote: »
    Neal-Monahan-Eberle
    Hoffman-o'reilly-ryan
    Jvr-schieffle-okposo
    Simmonds-kadri-Saad

Yandle-Goligosky
    Reilly-Brodie
    Vatanen-gostibehere

Luongo
    Jones

I haven't spent a dime of my own money. I'm in div 3 and have never been relegated and I've won the div title all but once. In div 3 I still mostly have better possession numbers and shots but I'm losing to stacked teams that have no strategy aside from playing the trap (biggest cop out ever imo), laying hits and taking slap shots from weber. That's why I'm cutting down my time on Hut. I don't like the idea of having to buy a team to win. Right now I'm 2-3 in div 3. So at best I may just squeeze through.
    I have a fairly stacked team and I find it more difficult to play teams like yours, Sometimes its the only thing I can do is lay big hits and shoot from the point, When your playing stacked teams do you find your 87's out skating, Passing there 94's, And your luongo stands on his head. Seems like when I play teams like yours it happens to me, When I play the stacked teams it seems like the game runs smoothly and is more evenly matched, Now isn't that backwards, Shouldn't it be easier to beat you than a stacked team, I'm not the greatest player by far, But I can hold my own. But lately it seems this has been happening, I'm not saying it happens all the time, But far to often. When it doesn't seem like skill is the question, Not meaning anything about your skill just skill in general.

That's interesting. I am a huge sore loser so if I lose to a stacked team that has no strategy I challenge them to a regular online game with default teams and I usually pummel them because they don't have their stacked teams to hide behind.
    Neal-Monahan-Eberle
    Hoffman-o'reilly-ryan
    Jvr-schieffle-okposo
    Simmonds-kadri-Saad

Yandle-Goligosky
    Reilly-Brodie
    Vatanen-gostibehere

Luongo
    Jones

That's interesting. I am a huge sore loser so if I lose to a stacked team that has no strategy I challenge them to a regular online game with default teams and I usually pummel them because they don't have their stacked teams to hide behind.

No worries, I didn't mean any disrespect, I was just wondering if your team seemed to outskate/pass ect. the stacked teams?
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • Dtnkg
    1 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Oooops
    9Tialn6 wrote: »
    Neal-Monahan-Eberle
    Hoffman-o'reilly-ryan
    Jvr-schieffle-okposo
    Simmonds-kadri-Saad

Yandle-Goligosky
    Reilly-Brodie
    Vatanen-gostibehere

Luongo
    Jones

No worries, I didn't mean any disrespect, I was just wondering if your team seemed to outskate/pass ect. the stacked teams?

I know you didn't mean any disrespect. I didn't take it as being disrespectful anyways.

To answer your question- I find that my players can skate with the better teams (not out skate them) but also that its so much easier for the stacked teams to score weak goals (unscreened shots from the point etc). I need to really play strategically to score but these stacked teams can score really weak goals.
  • everyone scores weak goals... ive had chump 86s put weak goals past my 89 Schneider
  • rokaru8 wrote: »
    Tavares - Getzlaf - Kopitar
    Backstrom - Giroux - Perry
    Voracek - Johansson - Kessel
    Kucherov - MacKinnon - Skinner

Hedman - Weber
    Giordano - Klingberg
    Vlasic - Gostisbehere

Schneider
    Niemi

4 Synergies

Loving this team, the players i really, really love to have tho:

Tarasenko
    Karlsson
    Duchene (working on it)

Kopitar in for Carter.
  • Tavares - Getzlaf - Hall
    Kucherov - MacKinnon - Pacioretty

Hedman - Weber
    Giordano - Klingberg
    Vlasic - Gostisbehere

Schneider
    Niemi

4 Synergies
  • Panarin - POTG Anisimov - TOTW Kane
    MOV Saad - Toews - Milestone Hossa 87
    Teravainen - Kruger - TOTW Tootoo
    MOV Ladd - Desjardins - Shaw

Seabrook - MOV Keith
    MOV Byfuglien - POTG Campbell
    Van Reimsdyk - hjamarsson

POTG Crawford - Darling
    Tavares - Getzlaf - Hall

Hedman - Weber
    Giordano - Klingberg
    Vlasic - Gostisbehere

Schneider
    Niemi

4 Synergies

Mov Mrazek for Schneider.

Schneider is 89 and plays like 69...
  • Super Deluxe plus approx. 600 USD on packages

MOV MacKinnon - MOV Toews - MOV Parise
    MOV Scheifele - MOV Pavelski - MOV Kucherov
    MOV Kessel - MOV Duchene - MOV Skinner
    MOV Eichel - MOV Giroux - MOV Jagr

MOV Keith - MOV Weber
    MOV Giordano - MOV Subban
    MOV Shattenkirk - MOV Pareyko

MOV Bobrovsky - MOV Andersen

Active Synergies: OJ, DR, IS plus CG, TT, TW and SB

This is almost the team I was looking for from the beginning of the season in September. I only can`t afford me MOV Stamkos so far but since he is injured I might get a chance to catch him as well in a few weeks. I only would like to change MOV Giordano for MOV Suter but I need his synergies and surprisingly he is doing a great job in my team. Same problem with MOV Subban, I would prefer to have MOV Byfuglien but I need MOV Subbans synergies. With all these synergies its more complicate these days to built a team.

Most expensive player was MOV Toews for 495k. I didn`t expect to get this player (like MOV Crosby, MOV Kane, MOV Ovechkin) but for that price and with at least two MS updates to come, I couldn`t say no (even his FM synergie is wasted).

In October I sold all my other hero, legend, TOTW or regular players in order to have a complete MOV team. And a I sold everything else I have without the untradeable cards and the logos and jerseys of my 4 favourite teams. To sell all these unusefull cards brought me a lot of coins to deal with.

• That's a lot of movs eh. No mov Burns? Best card I have
  • Finch1965
    256 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    That's a lot of movs eh. No mov Burns? Best card I have

Yeah, Burns is great, had his MOV last year. However, currently I had to prior my coins (pluis the surprising addition of MOV Toews) and Burns is less ftting to my synergies. Shea Weber suits better to my synergies and I pulled his 90 TOTW. This card was so great, so I decided to go with MOV Weber this year. Maybe in a few month I´ll add Burns as well. Both will be in the 97-99 rating level at end anyway. For now I need to safe my coins for a while to get MOV Stamkos.
    rokaru8 wrote: »
    Schneider is 89 and plays like 69...

I just upgraded my Schneider to Kolzig... but my Schneider was like 35-10 so idk what youre talking about lol
  • Tavares - Getzlaf - Hall

Hedman - Weber
    Josi - Klingberg
    Vlasic - Giordano

Schneider
    Niemi

4 Synergies
  • When I pulled mov burns he didn't fit my synergies either. But I said f it and I changed around. Had to do it again when I pulled mov subban. They are rocks for me. Mov weber does look like a beast too
  • Shanahan - MS Lindros - TOTW Crosby
    Stamkos - MOV Toews - WCOH Bure
    Sullivan - Linden - Brindamour
    MOV Eichel - MOV Getzlaf - MS Modano

Blake - Ohlund
    Murphy - Redden
    Foote - Klesla

MS Roy - POTG Hutchinson
  • jeez some of these people make me feel like my team is garbage:

Sullivan - LaFontaine - Bucyk
    Kessel - Seguin - Modano
    Carter - Pavelski - Duchene